3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I got my review, 5*, taken away because I haven't given any reasons for why I like the game.

"
The humor here is the great divider. Either you have a great sense of humor, like me, and love the game. Else you're without humor and give it one star. ;)

Because this game live on it's humor, the great renders and the lovely LIs. The humor here is the same as in 23 Sisters, but the story is a lot of different. So, making a comparision between them is difficult. (Btw, as I loved this game I've restarted 23 Sisters, I had abandoned it, and like it much more this time.) Still, I think this one is the better of them.

So, try it, and as I said, either you love it or hate it. There will not be many 3* here is my thought."

I can see three reasons I gave. 1. The humor. 2. The great renders and 3. LOveley LIs. Taken away my review is just completely nonsense according to me. Also I compare it with 23 Sisters, so players who have played that get also a 4th reason.
I've read elsewhere that comparing to, and naming, another game in the review, even one by the same Dev, can get a review taken down. I'm not sure what the logic is in that, but it is a reason others have noted.

Mods are volunteers and, just because they are mods, that doesn't necessarily imbue them with great intellect or insight - many probably work from a script the way call centers do that can't do any more than read what's on a screen and give you the runaround in bad English until you hang up.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
OMG!!! AN UPDATE ON EXTRA CREDIT!! THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING!!

Yes, here is an update on Extra Credit. I have been working really hard on my new game Tomboy Supremacy's 0.1 Full Update. The thing is is that I could finish up my parts of Tomboy Supremacy and Extra Credit's updates tomorrow but I wouldn't be able to release them until next week because my employees are off until next week. Anyway, I started work on the 2nd half of Extra Credit's update on Sunday. I want to release it not this weekend but the next one for $5 tiers. It'll release for free a week after that. Anyway, stay tuned...
4.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes