3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm working hard on the 2nd part of Extra Credit 0.5. Sorry I've been quiet the past few days. Also Chapter 5 of The Three Deaths will probably come out by Friday or Saturday. LTL has been working his ass off getting these chapters out. Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I reported 2 reviews that was short (I had at least 200 words), gave no reason and one of them also compared with 23 Sisters. As both of them gave 1 star, and I got my complaints taken seriously, the mean value went up from 3 stars to 4 stars. So not so sad no more that they took away my 5 star review. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script is coming along. I'm more than halfway done writing it. For those of you that haven't heard my PayPal account has been banned, so I've been dealing with that. From what I've heard a lot of folks have had that happen. I still don't have a release window in mind yet though, so stay tuned. I'll keep y'all updated.
1.png

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The script is coming along. I'm more than halfway done writing it. For those of you that haven't heard my PayPal account has been banned, so I've been dealing with that. From what I've heard a lot of folks have had that happen. I still don't have a release window in mind yet though, so stay tuned. I'll keep y'all updated.
View attachment 2309708
Yeah No Shit your not alone there :(

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I should be able to finish up the script to the 2nd part of Extra Credit 0.5 today or tomorrow. I went though some shit last week that punched me in the gut emotionally and screwed with my creativity. I'm back to normal now. I'm in a good place now. Yes, that PayPal stuff was a part of it. I'm hoping to get the next part of the update out early next week. That's what I'm aiming for. Stay tuned....
1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes