3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so the Extra Credit 0.5 Full Update definitely will not be released tomorrow. It'll be Wed at the earliest. Most likely Thurs. It took me a lot longer to write this script and render this update. Not because of DAZ though. For like 5 days my creativity was completely in the shitter. I couldn't think of anything. My mind was in a complete fog. I'm back to a 100% though. I've been working 14-16 hour days for the past 4 days. I'm not gonna stop until this update is finished. The other night I worked until 5AM working. Anyway, stay tuned.
class135.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay, so the Extra Credit 0.5 Full Update definitely will not be released tomorrow. It'll be Wed at the earliest. Most likely Thurs. It took me a lot longer to write this script and render this update. Not because of DAZ though. For like 5 days my creativity was completely in the shitter. I couldn't think of anything. My mind was in a complete fog. I'm back to a 100% though. I've been working 14-16 hour days for the past 4 days. I'm not gonna stop until this update is finished. The other night I worked until 5AM working. Anyway, stay tuned.
View attachment 2334648
Thank you as always for the news Doc, please don't overexert yourself and take care though, if you need more time take it I'm sure everyone will wait for you. :)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
View attachment 2334648
Just don't burn yourself out!! We can wait!

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes