3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so if you're gonna rate a game at least finish it. WTF? You can tell that the guy who did the last review on Extra Credit didn't finish it. All he did was speculate because of how it started. If you actually got a little further in you would know that what you are complaining about doesn't even happen.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay, so if you're gonna rate a game at least finish it. WTF? You can tell that the guy who did the last review on Extra Credit didn't finish it. All he did was speculate because of how it started. If you actually got a little further in you would know that what you are complaining about doesn't even happen.
And it looks like he used his extra accounts, or his troll buddies, to give him "likes". Check the accounts and you'll see they're basically dormant. I reported the review as a troll. May not go anywhere, but I am reporting truthfully.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Too many reviewers seem like they haven't even played the game they are reviewing. They just read a few complaints from one or two vocal people, and just pile on.

I knew you wouldn't do us like that, Doc.

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
Extra Credit [0.5B] Compressed (Half-Tested) With UAGC (2.2.3)

Win/Linux (712 MB/ 125 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
Hey, I don't really know if this is something or nothing, but maybe you need to know. I downloaded the 0.5B from Pixeldrain and Windows jumped on a "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml" when unzipping. I later downloaded the file from WorkUpload and it was clean.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Do a Texas brisket the right way.
Texas style is the best. Kansas City is a close number second. But whatever you do, keep your North Carolina vinegar far away from my brisket or pulled pork. If I want to taste like vinegar, I'll eat a salad!

Abere is the best girl. Beautiful, a billionaire, sexy as hell, teleports, and can take a musket ball at 20 feet. What more could you want?

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Texas style is the best. Kansas City is a close number second. But whatever you do, keep your North Carolina vinegar far away from my brisket or pulled pork. If I want my barbecue to taste like vinegar, I'll eat a salad!

Abere is the best girl. Beautiful, a billionaire, sexy as hell, teleports, and can take a musket ball at 20 feet. What more could you want?
I was exiled to St. Louis for a while and made it out to our KC office once or twice a year - they did okay. The place grew up so much because Texas beef was being driven up there, so they learned. ;)

On thing I'll say about the Midwest and pig - Memphis dry-rub ribs are hard to beat. Texas is beef oriented, so that isn't something folks do often down here. I also travelled to Mississippi regularly, so flew into and out of Memphis, driving to/from the client location in Tupelo - if I didn't have time to stop at Corky's, I cried. Made my day when they opened a branch in the Memphis airport - not quite as mind-numbingly ethereal, but still excellent. Dunno if that one is still around since the last time I was there was around 2000.

Finally, I love Abere but I don't know if she should be mentioned in a BBQ discussion. Even given her advanced age, she doesn't appear to have a brisket pussy - though we haven't really gotten a close up, so I may be mistaken. ;)

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
so if you don't like something you still have to suffer through it to share your opinion?
i mean i have no idea what that review was, but still... i don't think you should play through a whole game to give it a review. if it's completely obvious you don't like it from the start, what are the chances that your opinion will change if you make yourself suffer through the whole thing?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
so if you don't like something you still have to suffer through it to share your opinion?
i mean i have no idea what that review was, but still... i don't think you should play through a whole game to give it a review. if it's completely obvious you don't like it from the start, what are the chances that your opinion will change if you make yourself suffer through the whole thing?
The guy plagiarized about half of the one negative review already there and said all of two sentences that broke down to "too many words, not enough naked". He was being a complete troll and the three "likes" he had were two nearly inactive accounts and another that was years old with only a couple dozen comments - I suspect at least one of them was one of his alt accounts.

Probably another Dev in a similar genre but without a following posting nasty things using an alt account because he's jealous of Doc's following.

And, you really do have to run through at least a couple releases worth of material to form a valid opinion - it was clear this troll hadn't gone through much, if any, of the AVN as it existed when the review was written , which is the current version and we all know it has some decent material with a decently balanced script.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes