3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm going to continue the game because i think every Dev deserves a fair shake. But far as my first impression, I'm not really into it and here's why. This is suppose to have a male Protag but time with him is very limited that will scare away most players. second problem is the dialog seems a little off seems a bit robotic but not to bad. 3rd problem is i can see the attempt at humor but it's falling flat with me. 4th the graphics are not that great it looks a bit dated to me. Ok i've talked enough about the negatives, now the positives. 1st the girls are cute. 2nd i like that Nikki has the hots for the MC and from what i've heard she's going to try build the MC a Harem? Sounds cool. I'm only in the first 45 min of game and i'll try to find more positives. Oh on a side note i didn't add this to the negatives but worth noting. Tone it down with the Ya's it's a bit to much nobody uses that that often. I told "ya" to tone it down a bit. lol Just and example of what i'm talking about. I'm not saying to take it out just tone it down. It's the same thing when movies are trying to do a southern accent and they over do it and sounds fake.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And he is holding the front of it up to show that he is wearing nothing underneath, except for a blue ribbon tied to his penis that he found there after stopping under a tree to take a nap.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes