3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Things are moving along with the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha. I am taking off today, because today is my Birthday. I figured it would be okay for me to kind of relax on my Birthday. I'm not going to be doing much to celebrate. I'm just gonna hangout with myself. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2435264
Happy Birthday!

And if you do end up around other people, be careful with that "hanging out". We wouldn't want you arrested for indecent exposure!

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Things are moving along with the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha. I am taking off today, because today is my Birthday. I figured it would be okay for me to kind of relax on my Birthday. I'm not going to be doing much to celebrate. I'm just gonna hangout with myself. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2435264
Happy birthday doc mine is the 4th

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so like the script was more than halfway written yesterday, but I reread it this morning and I kind of didn't really like some of it as much as I did yesterday. So today I kind of went back and rewrote two scenes. I really think that they're much better now. I'm hoping to finish the script in the next few days. Once that is done, I'll start rendering. No clue on a release date yet. Stay tuned...
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so like the script was more than halfway written yesterday, but I reread it this morning and I kind of didn't really like some of it as much as I did yesterday. So today I kind of went back and rewrote two scenes. I really think that they're much better now. I'm hoping to finish the script in the next few days. Once that is done, I'll start rendering. No clue on a release date yet. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2441797
Doc are you sure Niki didn't talk(bribe) you into changing the two scenes so she gets what she's been wanting from the start of the game? ;):KEK:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes