3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So, I'm gonna open your eyes now and give everyone a secret about Extra Credit that no one has noticed yet, and that makes me a little sad because I put a lot of thought into it. Extra Credit is an 80s sitcom with a blended family, and supernatural creatures...oh, and sex. View attachment 2450174
80's sitcom with the writing style Extra Credit feels like it is one of the early 90's sitcom that's tried to be an 80's sitcom.;):LOL::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so the roadblock that has been the #1 reason why this script is taking so long write has been passed. If you remember the last update ended with a scene with Gretchen and kind of left off on a major cliffhanger. I had an idea of how the continue from that cliffhanger but after I put it into words, it didn't sound right. I have rewritten it four times now. I finally got it the way I want it and it sounds great. That is the main reason why this script has been taking so fucking longs. Plus you have the mental shit I had been going through, so yeah. I can finally finish the script. I did originally have around half of it done, but because of the rewrite that stuff is no longer usable. I do plan on recycling some of the ideas though. So, it's not a complete loss. I am really hoping to get the script done on Saturday. I am really glad I am finally able to move forward with the story. Onward we go....
1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, for the second time the script the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha is more than halfway done. I will hopefully finish it up tomorrow. I think I have written the sweetest, most heartwarming scene ever in my games. I mean it is sweet. It's between Abere and the MC and it's just so cute. Some of the stuff their talking about in the scene is a little messed up, but the way the scene plays out is so fucking adorable. I really hope y'all like it and appreciate the effort I put into it. Anyway, stay tuned.....
1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to tell y'all that this Alpha is very much an Abere Update. There is plenty of Niki and Eve in it though, I promise, but the main focus is Abere. Remember there are two main story lines going on in this game. The main one is the harem, but the second one and probably not as important to most folks is the forbidden love story of Abere and the MC. Every once in a while this story will be focused on and told. Also, yes, there is somewhat of a sisterly rivalry going on between Abere and Niki but it's completely innocent and is basally there for jokes. There's not gonna be any hurt feeling at the end. I promise. Anyway, stay tuned... 1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I want to tell y'all that this Alpha is very much an Abere Update. There is plenty of Niki and Eve in it though, I promise, but the main focus is Abere. Remember there are two main story lines going on in this game. The main one is the harem, but the second one and probably not as important to most folks is the forbidden love story of Abere and the MC. Every once in a while this story will be focused on and told. Also, yes, there is somewhat of a sisterly rivalry going on between Abere and Niki but it's completely innocent and is basally there for jokes. There's not gonna be any hurt feeling at the end. I promise. Anyway, stay tuned... View attachment 2457296
So Doc this update is an Abere update that is why Niki looks mad and her bribe of letting you make clones of her didn't work.;):KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am so happy Abere is so loved by so many of y'all. A lot of strong, independent, women characters are hated so badly. I'm guessing why folks like her is because she's not a girl boss. She's not going around belittling the MC constantly unless they're ripping on each other. I was so worried when I created the "Rip." I thought so many of y'all would go "Fuck this shit!" and quit playing the game. I promised no NTR and I am 100% gonna keep that promise. 3.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am so happy Abere is so loved by so many of y'all. A lot of strong, independent, women characters are hated so badly. I'm guessing why folks like her is because she's not a girl boss. She's not going around belittling the MC constantly unless they're ripping on each other. I was so worried when I created the "Rip." I thought so many of y'all would go "Fuck this shit!" and quit playing the game. I promised no NTR and I am 100% gonna keep that promise. View attachment 2457543
Abere is hot and all but which Abere is hotter?.....
23vsEC Abere.jpg

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay, for the second time the script the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha is more than halfway done. I will hopefully finish it up tomorrow. I think I have written the sweetest, most heartwarming scene ever in my games. I mean it is sweet. It's between Abere and the MC and it's just so cute. Some of the stuff their talking about in the scene is a little messed up, but the way the scene plays out is so fucking adorable. I really hope y'all like it and appreciate the effort I put into it. Anyway, stay tuned.....
View attachment 2457014
We need more of that pose without the clothes - both versions. ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am so happy Abere is so loved by so many of y'all. A lot of strong, independent, women characters are hated so badly. I'm guessing why folks like her is because she's not a girl boss. She's not going around belittling the MC constantly unless they're ripping on each other. I was so worried when I created the "Rip." I thought so many of y'all would go "Fuck this shit!" and quit playing the game. I promised no NTR and I am 100% gonna keep that promise. View attachment 2457543
Yeah, people don't hate strong independent women, they hate what Hollywood thinks strong independent women are. Constantly shitting all over men doesn't make someone seem strong, it makes them seem insecure.

And I have to agree with her makeover being an improvement, though that isn't saying that she wasn't really hot before either. I do prefer the skirt that 23S Abere wears though; as a teacher, she really doesn't need the extra mobility that she gets from trousers.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script is 100% DONE! It took a while to write but y'all are gonna love it. Niki may get something she's been wanting for a really, really, long time, sorry it's nothing sexual but it's a start, which of course logically leads to a rant by her comparing her dream of sucking the MC dick to slavery and the entire Civil Rights Movement in America. Anyway, stay tuned...
12.png

Reactions: jstreet
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes