3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The script is 100% DONE! It took a while to write but y'all are gonna love it. Niki may get something she's been wanting for a really, really, long time, sorry it's nothing sexual but it's a start, which of course logically leads to a rant by her comparing her dream of sucking the MC dick to slavery and the entire Civil Rights Movement in America. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2462158
And MC's cum is her reparations?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
When your best friend gives you permission to explain the scientific merits of misogyny, the Patriarchy and harems and also gives you permission to explain why reverse harems are anti-science and why folks who like them have extreme mental problems and should be ostracized from human society. View attachment 2462405
Don't forget that NTR is God's favorite plague that he made.;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc I'm wondering why only Extra Credit gets the Alpha pirate treatment but not your other works.;):KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Workaholic Doc is at it again. Doc hope you refilled your.....
View attachment 2468302 with View attachment 2468303
;):coffee::devilish::coffee::devilish::coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Doc just remember to take a nap when you hit start on the renders;)
Renders really don't take me to long. Actual posing takes longer sometimes. That's what's happening today. A while back I was given certain knowledge of how to cut render times down by as much as 95%. I mean, how do you think I get updates out so quickly using a 3060?

Reactions: jstreet
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes