3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It is definitely not gonna be finished tomorrow, so yeah, no chance of a leak.
The old guy from Ripples jumped ahead 20 years, found it, and is now bringing it back to post before you even release it, creating a paradox which will consume the universe - exactly in accordance with Grant's plan. If it doesn't happen, then Abere was able to jump in and stop it.

Guess what AVN I finally downloaded for the first time and played through this last week...

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The old guy from Ripples jumped ahead 20 years, found it, and is now bringing it back to post before you even release it, creating a paradox which will consume the universe - exactly in accordance with Grant's plan. If it doesn't happen, then Abere was able to jump in and stop it.

Guess what AVN I finally downloaded for the first time and played through this last week...
I'm guessing here, but one of mine?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

We just need Doc to use his flying Delorean to go get the full update from him future-self.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Put on your red white and blue t-shirt(minus sleeves of course) and man up! This is no time for fear!
If it was just Niki or Eve smiling it wouldn't be a problem but with both of them smiling and knowing Doc's way of thinking there are only two ways out of that scene. The first way; is Death by Snu Snu and the second way; is dragged by the balls into the worst places on earth (in Doc's universe).

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Doc did you run out of your....
View attachment 2478332
and can get any more until Abere gets back from her fun time in the 23 Sisters universe?;):KEK::KEK:
It took me a while to find out i've seen that coffee incest commercial on YouTube few years ago :KEK:
That's real coffee! :sneaky:
I wonder if characters of Doc's games drink this coffee.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes