3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Looks like Niki and Eve aren't really happy with whatever was said or happened a few seconds before this image.;):KEK:
All I'll say is y'all are gonna love this scene. To be honest this Alpha is filled with just great scene after great scene. The vast majority of the scripts I write most of the scenes are good, but in this Alpha, they're all fucking good.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
All I'll say is y'all are gonna love this scene. To be honest this Alpha is filled with just great scene after great scene. The vast majority of the scripts I write most of the scenes are good, but in this Alpha, they're all fucking good.
Doc if it's as great as you say it's going to be watch out we might end up expecting this kind of update in the b part (Full update) plus on every update after this one.;):devilish::devilish::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
YES!! I think my fucking mojo is back. My workaholic tendencies have been lacking the past couple month. Hahahaha!! I worked from around 12:30PM yesterday to almost 5AM this morning. Damn it, it fell good!!

Anyway, it's a little after 1PM. I just woke up. Let me drink my caffeine and wake up. Once I do, it's back to work for another long day.
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It's 1AM. I'm working into the night again. Maybe some good news tomorrow. I don't want to jinx it. I've fucked up too many times. Fingers crossed. If I finish the scene I'm working on now tonight, I will just have one more to do tomorrow. Just saying.
View attachment 2488571
Looks like poor Niki is pulling another all-nighter again thanks to the King of Workaholics.;):LOL::coffee::ROFLMAO::coffee::LOL::coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Doc hope you have the fifty-gallon pot of Coffee going?:KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
WORKAHOLIC DOC IS BACK AND IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!! The other day I said Workaholic Doc was probably back. I wasn't 100% sure but I had a feeling. The past 3 days I have worked 12+ hours straight. So, yeah, he's back. I had seriously thought I'd lost my mojo and wasn't gonna be able to do this anymore. Depression will do that to you. I overcame and I am back. Again, thank you all who have stuck with in this difficult time. The Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha will be released either late tonight or tomorrow. 100% this time. No fucking excuses!
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
WORKAHOLIC DOC IS BACK AND IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!! The other day I said Workaholic Doc was probably back. I wasn't 100% sure but I had a feeling. The past 3 days I have worked 12+ hours straight. So, yeah, he's back. I had seriously thought I'd lost my mojo and wasn't gonna be able to do this anymore. Depression will do that to you. I overcame and I am back. Again, thank you all who have stuck with in this difficult time. The Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha will be released either late tonight or tomorrow. 100% this time. No fucking excuses!
View attachment 2489862
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, I got about 4 hours worth of sleep. I guess that's better than nothing. View attachment 2492091
That's a great night of sleep!

My typical is lying in bed for nearly two hours to try to get to sleep; sleep for about 3-4; wake up too early then end up with several 90 second catnaps for another little bit.

I get your pain - hope you can get a good six or more soon.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes