3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I started by myself, but now I've got two other folks working with me. I have a proofreader and someone who helps me with some code. I do like 95% of all the work though.
Awesome, thanks. You've definately improved in both render quality an story with Extra Credit. Great job. I love the humor in the dialog also, you have quite the imagination.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to thank y'all that have played the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha. A lot of you have sent me messages saying it's one of your favorite updates. I am very glad y'all like it. I guess rewriting the beginning of the Alpha multiple times really paid off. It was gonna go in a completely different direction originally. I'm glad I made the right choice. Again, thank y'all for playing.
1.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn, I'm feeling so good today. I actually went out to the park and touched some fucking grass. I have been cooped up my apartment for months. I would leave every now and then if I had to go somewhere, but most of the time I spent in my apartment. I actually forced myself to get outside and do something. I feel great mentally and physicality for doing so. I'm gonna try to get out of my apartment at least once a week from now on. 1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Damn, I'm feeling so good today. I actually went out to the park and touched some fucking grass. I have been cooped up my apartment for months. I would leave every now and then if I had to go somewhere, but most of the time I spent in my apartment. I actually forced myself to get outside and do something. I feel great mentally and physicality for doing so. I'm gonna try to get out of my apartment at least once a week from now on. View attachment 2524092
Doc you touched some grass outside but you have been touching the other grass dope-anime-girl-smoking-5dccvsuulpicv5tg.gif ;):devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes