3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm finishing up the last few renders of the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha. I also have the one animation to do and the coding. I am going to finish it tonight. There will be some version this Alpha out tonight. I promise.
class303.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm finishing up the last few renders of the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha. I also have the one animation to do and the coding. I am going to finish it tonight. There will be some version this Alpha out tonight. I promise.
View attachment 2492670
Doc looks like the real worker is stretching after finishing. But now we cheap bastards have to wait for a her..... I mean a evil Grant or wait for you to finish the full update.;):KEK::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah, I know, I'm a lying fucking asshole. Damn it. I passed out from exhaustion working late into the night. It will be done today. I said I was basically done with the renders yesterday, but me being, well, stupid, I didn't realize there was a whole scene that hadn't rendered yet. It's done though. I've got 4 or 5 renders left to do and then I'll finally get to the animation, which y'all are gonna fucking love. Here's some proof that I have not been slacking off and working my ass off. This is the folder that holds my completed renders. If you look at the bottom left you may see that there's almost 400 renders in this folder. That would take your average developer over a month to do, so. Yeah. This is by far the biggest Alpha I have ever done. The Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 Alpha was big, but this is even bigger. Anyway, stay tuned...
Screenshot 2023-03-25 110100.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I know, I'm a lying fucking asshole. Damn it. I passed out from exhaustion working late into the night. It will be done today. I said I was basically done with the renders yesterday, but me being, well, stupid, I didn't realize there was a whole scene that hadn't rendered yet. It's done though. I've got 4 or 5 renders left to do and then I'll finally get to the animation, which y'all are gonna fucking love. Here's some proof that I have not been slacking off and working my ass off. This is the folder that holds my completed renders. If you look at the bottom left you may see that there's almost 400 renders in this folder. That would take your average developer over a month to do, so. Yeah. This is by far the biggest Alpha I have ever done. The Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 Alpha was big, but this is even bigger. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2494258
Doc we all know you sleep on your keyboard;):KEK:
203.jpg

But Doc when you're tired just stop working and come back after you get at least 5 hours of sleep.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
THE RENDERS FOR THE EXTRA CREDIT 0.6 ALPHA ARE 100% DONE!!! There are 396 renders in this Alpha. That is way more than I have ever done. Oh, and I found out why my rendering was taking longer than usual. The drivers for my graphics card had some kind of bug that was causing the problem, but I found a fix yesterday, and so everything is back to normal. Anyway, I'm about to start working on the animation. While the animation is cooking I'll code. Anyway, thanks for your extreme patience and stand by...
1.png

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
THE RENDERS FOR THE EXTRA CREDIT 0.6 ALPHA ARE 100% DONE!!! There are 396 renders in this Alpha. That is way more than I have ever done. Oh, and I found out why my rendering was taking longer than usual. The drivers for my graphics card had some kind of bug that was causing the problem, but I found a fix yesterday, and so everything is back to normal. Anyway, I'm about to start working on the animation. While the animation is cooking I'll code. Anyway, thanks for your extreme patience and stand by...
View attachment 2494840
Doc I take it you were on driver 531.18 with the problems you were having.

Eve doesn't look happy that you gave Niki the credit after all the work she put into this update.;):KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
THE EXTRA CREDIT 0.6 ALPHA IS 100% DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM UPLOADING IT RIGHT NOW!!! OMG! I am so sorry it took so long. It was just one thing after another that completely slowed me down to a crawl in the development. Things are finally normal again, so expect my crazy workaholic self back. I'm gonna take a break until Tuesday, then it's back to work on the second half of Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 then the return of 23c Sisters. I know a lot of y'all have been waiting extremely patiently for it's return. Anyway the Extra Credit 0.2 Alpha will be released for $25 tiers first than go to the $10 tiers in two days. Again, thanks for your patience. Enjoy the Alpha. 1.png

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
THE EXTRA CREDIT 0.6 ALPHA IS 100% DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM UPLOADING IT RIGHT NOW!!! OMG! I am so sorry it took so long. It was just one thing after another that completely slowed me down to a crawl in the development. Things are finally normal again, so expect my crazy workaholic self back. I'm gonna take a break until Tuesday, then it's back to work on the second half of Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 then the return of 23c Sisters. I know a lot of y'all have been waiting extremely patiently for it's return. Anyway the Extra Credit 0.2 Alpha will be released for $25 tiers first than go to the $10 tiers in two days. Again, thanks for your patience. Enjoy the Alpha. View attachment 2495485
when you say 0.2 you mean the 0.6a of extra credit or the 0.2 of tomboy supremacy. I

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha is available for $10 on Itch and SubscribeStar. Enjoy!
Great. Thanks for the updates! Can't wait to play it. It just keeps getting better and better, as the story moves along.

Just curious. How many people are on your team, if you don't mind me asking. Is it a one-man show, or do you have one person for the dialog, one person for the renders, and one person to put everything together, and the coding, etc? I am just wondering what it takes, people wise, to put together something like Extra Credit, while also working on your other game.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Great. Thanks for the updates! Can't wait to play it. It just keeps getting better and better, as the story moves along.

Just curious. How many people are on your team, if you don't mind me asking. Is it a one-man show, or do you have one person for the dialog, one person for the renders, and one person to put everything together, and the coding, etc? I am just wondering what it takes, people wise, to put together something like Extra Credit, while also working on your other game.
I started by myself, but now I've got two other folks working with me. I have a proofreader and someone who helps me with some code. I do like 95% of all the work though.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes