3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Don't you hate it when you're 2,200 year old, demon girlfriend's father invites you to his place for a BBQ? It's such Hell! View attachment 2627303
I remember that he doesn't have any problem with dating his daughter, but I'm not sure if visiting his place would be fun. I'm not sure if you've ever mentioned exactly what it's like for a mortal to visit hell.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Does your boss make you dress like this then make you dance and twerk in front of him while he pulls out his dick and jerks off for an hour? Well, that just means you've got a good boss. I'm not a lawyer or anything I just think that's cool. Now back to the Wonderful World of Disney. 1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Does your boss make you dress like this then make you dance and twerk in front of him while he pulls out his dick and jerks off for an hour? Well, that just means you've got a good boss. I'm not a lawyer or anything I just think that's cool. Now back to the Wonderful World of Disney. View attachment 2632477
I prefer them in a thong with a sheer lycra sports top, personally.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Does your boss make you dress like this then make you dance and twerk in front of him while he pulls out his dick and jerks off for an hour? Well, that just means you've got a good boss. I'm not a lawyer or anything I just think that's cool. Now back to the Wonderful World of Disney. View attachment 2632477
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes