3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'm still sad that something like that happened, while I can understand the pirate mentality (sadly I'm one of them at least until I will get a job again), I would like that they give some time to those who payed for helping you to enjoy the game, and wait 'til the public release to put it here ( I know it's a mere wish but alas...), fingers crossed Doc. :) (y)
Being a cheap bastard with respect to developer is not that bad i think.
Being a supporter and leaking updates is even worse than being a cheap bastard:WeSmart:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Being a cheap bastard with respect to developer is not that bad i think.
Being a supporter and leaking updates is even worse than being a cheap bastard:WeSmart:
I agree with you my friend, I mean what would change waiting a few days until the public release? The content would be the same and we risk that repeating this behavior that all the peoples who help Doc financially decide to withdraw, and that would be much worse.
Sadly many don't understand this, let's hope for the best, Doc deserve all the help possible. :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I agree with you my friend, I mean what would change waiting a few days until the public release? The content would be the same and we risk that repeating this behavior that all the peoples who help Doc financially decide to withdraw, and that would be much worse.
Sadly many don't understand this, let's hope for the best, Doc deserve all the help possible. :)
I appreciate it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, I have finished the update to 23 Sisters, so I'm gonna take my days off, then on Tuesday it's back to work on the Extra Credit 0.5 Alpha. I'm very excited for this update. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty confident that it won't leak this time. So no Alpha for y'all. It was never meant to be released to the public. Y'all should appreciate that I'm awesome and am nice enough to release it when it leaks!! LOL! Anyway, stay tuned...

View attachment 2161628
Niki looks so god-damn cute there! :love:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions Can't we get Abere's clone, alternate reality version...etc for mc instead of this dream workaround for her sex scenes with mc?
There are two Abere's now. One is in the Extra Credit Splintered Universe and the other Abere is in the 23 Sisters Universe. One will end up with the MC from Extra Credit, the other will end up with the MC from 23 Sisters. If talking to the MC of Extra Credit and Abere's daughter in the future wasn't a dead giveaway that that she gets pregnant at some point, I don't know what is. It's called "Having your cake and eating it too." LOL

Reactions: preskerd and pgm_01

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There are two Abere's now. One is in the Extra Credit Splintered Universe and the other Abere is in the 23 Sisters Universe. One will end up with the MC from Extra Credit, the other will end up with the MC from 23 Sisters. If talking to the MC of Extra Credit and Abere's daughter in the future wasn't a dead giveaway that that she gets pregnant at some point, I don't know what is. It's called "Having your cake and eating it too." LOL
Just give us a good close up next time either MC eats cake; or pie; or a glazed donut; a clam; a taco, or whatever euphemism you prefer for cunnilingus. It would be a great scene for both universes. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I know we hit that $1,500 goal, but money still has been tight. Because of this a full release of updates will have exclusivity for $5 subscribers and higher for 1 week. I will not be releasing a free version with leaks anymore either. This will start with the next update of Extra Credit. I've been paying my coder Shaddy and co-author LTL basically slave wages and I've got to start to pay them better. These games wouldn't be where they are without them. I'm not trying to be greedy. I'm trying to help my employees out. If you can help please do. Our new goal is $2,000. I will try to think of some reward for y'all getting me there. Maybe a short Tomboy Supremacy Prologue months before the game comes out. Y'all think of something too. We'll figure something out.
9.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes