3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok heres a pic of it .... its doesn't hold water much since its got holes in it .. oh careful when putting coins in it ... they tend to fall out alot .... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm more than halfway done with the renders. I'm hoping to finish up tomorrow. There are two 23 Sisters guest stars in the Alpha. Zina I've told you about, but the other I've kept under wraps. I think you'll like it though. You get to learn about some of Niki's other powers. She's got more then you know of. I'm aiming for releasing the Alpha tomorrow. It it's not tomorrow it'll be Monday. Stay tuned.. kitch190.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get the Alpha out tonight. It's gonna be tomorrow. I'm about 80% done with the renders. I always forget that if you have no animations, you have to render more renders. Sometimes it takes longer. You would think it'd be the opposite, but if you know what you're doing an update with no animations can take longer. There's more posing. I have been working since 9AM and it's now 6:15PM. I'm taking a break for an hour, but I will work late into the night. This is one of my all-time favorite updates because of the surprises. I'm really enjoying working on this one. Anyway, stay tuned. break26.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
In my game Extra Credit the main character may be a guy, but like 85% of the game is about these two, Niki and Eve. View attachment 2064983
Doc damn after you said something now that I think about it EC is 99% female protagonist and 1% Male protagonist. Well shit now I'm looking at 23 Sisters and it's starting to turn into a multiple protagonists :eek:;):KEK:.
91fc7362df3fa4c0b1fd5e9ea196e3df.gif

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Doc damn after you said something now that I think about it EC is 99% female protagonist and 1% Male protagonist. Well shit now I'm looking at 23 Sisters and it's starting to turn into a multiple protagonists :eek:;):KEK:.
View attachment 2065038
Not so long ago if i would tell you Doc is possesed you would not probably believe, but now Doc makes weird decisions and he will turn every game to multiple protagonists or female protagonist :unsure:
Purple hair demon strikes again....:KEK:;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Not so long ago if i would tell you Doc is possesed you would not probably believe, but now Doc makes weird decisions and he will turn every game to multiple protagonists or female protagonist :unsure:
Purple hair demon strikes again....:KEK:;)
No Doc isn't possessed he was replaced by Xixi waering a Doc Suit....
That's not Doc.png
Sad to say Xixi most likely took Doc to that NTR World that Jerry is stuck on thanks to Grant;):ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::devilish::KEK::devilish::KEK::KEK:

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021

Demon at a Crossroads Web Novel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

I was a little curious to see what this was all about. But it seems like this was taken down by the host, maybe. And so now- I am more than a little curious. I am quite intrigued.

how do I get my hands on this filthy smut?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I was a little curious to see what this was all about. But it seems like this was taken down by the host, maybe. And so now- I am more than a little curious. I am quite intrigued.

how do I get my hands on this filthy smut?
My co-author and I are redoing it. My part is done with the Prologue and I've handed it off to my co-author, but I've got to wait on it. He helps me out in his free time, so it could take a while. If you're interested in reading something, try the other WN we're working on right now. It's called "The Three Deaths." It's about Grant from 23 Sisters personal hit squad who are made up of three unique daughters of his. Zina the Zombie, Bao and Aisha. The story focuses on Zina though. Here's the link if you're interested. It starts out a little dark, but gets pretty humorous.

Oh, thanks for the review.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The Extra Credit 0.4 Alpha has been released for $10 subs. It'll go to $5 on Wed. $5 will be the minimum Alphas will go for for the time being. I'm gonna take my mandatory three days off and then on Thursday I'll begin work on the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha. Stay tuned... View attachment 2067190
Now it's only a matter of time before a evil Grant leaks it:eek::devilish::KEK:.....
:unsure:.. Wait wouldn't that Evil Grant be the Hero to us cheap Bastards?!?!? Now I don't know who to support Doc or the evil Grant:eek::KEK::eek::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This message is going out to everyone.

I want to thank everyone for accepting Extra Credit. I am very happy everyone is enjoying it. Making it was a gamble. I figured it's success was around 40-50% but I decided to take the chance anyway. Most games from a 3rd person perspective and also focus on the women of the games don't do that well. I'm kind of trying something new and it seems y'all are liking it. I took a really big chance with Extra Credit and it's seeming to pay off. Again, thank you for your support.
2.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes