3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
There is something missing and I can't put my finger on what's missing :unsure::unsure::unsure:....... :eek:I know what's missing or rather what is not missing:devilish:;):sneaky: is Abere still has her top on...:devilish::love::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::love::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I'm wondering why we can not see any nude girls on Doc's arts, maybe that was condition for opening 23 sis thread again or Doc afraids Extra Credit end up like Censored Censored Censored and he's not posting any nudes :unsure:

Letting Abere have her top on while she have so lovely and cute boobies is like punch in face:eek::KEK:
Freedom for Boobs!

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
I'm wondering why we can not see any nude girls on Doc's arts, maybe that was condition for opening 23 sis thread again or Doc afraids Extra Credit end up like Censored Censored Censored and he's not posting any nudes :unsure:

Letting Abere have her top on while she have so lovely and cute boobies is like punch in face:eek::KEK:
Freedom for Boobs!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Freedom for Boobs!
Yes Abere with her top on is a crime that Doc must answer for...:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Well I think Extra Credit is safe from the fate of CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED since the loli's are not to short and look to be 19 with a height of 5'5" in this game not 4'0" censored. But who knows what tomorrow holds with some of the guys in charge.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Yes Abere with her top on is a crime that Doc must answer for...:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Well I think Extra Credit is safe from the fate of CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED since the loli's are not to short and look to be 19 with a height of 5'5" in this game not 4'0" censored. But who knows what tomorrow holds with some of the guys in charge.;)
I have hope Extra Credit don't face Censored fate:)

I'm wondering how Abere looked like in high school, maybe Grant could make her younger or shorter at least :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I have hope Extra Credit don't face Censored fate:)

I'm wondering how Abere looked like in high school, maybe Grant could make her younger or shorter at least :KEK:
I'm thinking Grant told Abere his son Jack(23's MC) liked younger looking loli's and Abere made yourself look younger. Remember Abere said in CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED she could change her look to be more mature or younger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'm thinking Grant told Abere his son Jack(23's MC) liked younger looking loli's and Abere made yourself look younger. Remember Abere said in CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED she could change her look to be more mature or younger.
I'm believing You, just can't remember :unsure:
It was a while since i played in CensoredX3. Damn, time to run that game again.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes