3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So, just call me retarded. So I was rendering this animation and it took forever just for one frame. I couldn't figure out why it was taking so long, so I stopped rendering and did a single test frame and oops. I was rendering in 4K. I feel like an idiot.
my-classmates-call-me-retarded-but-im-a-potato.jpg

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I read it at .

I'm wondering if Doc could throw in a few Gyaru girls?:love::KEK::KEK:
How about add already known characters from Doc's games as easter eggs to new Doc's game, it could work:unsure:
Doc should revamp Akeko's model once again, give her fake boobs, tanned skin and blonde hair ;) :KEK:
Cena could become Gyaru... i'm just saying....:love:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How about add already known characters from Doc's games as easter eggs to new Doc's game, it could work:unsure:
Doc should revamp Akeko's model once again, give her fake boobs, tanned skin and blonde hair ;) :KEK:
Cena could become Gyaru... i'm just saying....:love:
Since this game takes place before the other's by a few years (from what Doc says) he could put a Akeko in Gyaru but he would have to show a old school picture of Akeko of her as a Gyaru with Abere, Eve and Niki in 23 Sister's before showing her in this game as a new transfer student;):love::KEK:. How to get around the Patreon no young looking loli's is to say the drug used to make short pregnancies in 23 sister's makes them look younger once they take it but it only makes his daughters look younger. If a non-Grant-Daughter wants to look younger she needs to take the same drug Granny Cena took.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Since this game takes place before the other's by a few years (from what Doc says) he could put a Akeko in Gyaru but he would have to show a old school picture of Akeko of her as a Gyaru with Abere, Eve and Niki in 23 Sister's before showing her in this game as a new transfer student;):love::KEK:. How to get around the Patreon no young looking loli's is to say the drug used to make short pregnancies in 23 sister's makes them look younger once they take it but it only makes his daughters look younger. If a non-Grant-Daughter wants to look younger she needs to take the same drug Granny Cena took.
Your comment made me confused:unsure: I did not thought about time difference between plot in games.
Both Akeko and Cena could travel from another universe like clones or time traveling clones:KEK:
Dunno how to solve this problem and make this work, that's why i'm not game developer;)

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Your comment made me confused:unsure: I did not thought about time difference between plot in games.
Both Akeko and Cena could travel from another universe like clones or time traveling clones:KEK:
Dunno how to solve this problem and make this work, that's why i'm not game developer;)
Can't remember when Doc said Akeko's mom died. So you could say it happen not long after she entered the school with Niki and Eve but long enough for the 3 to be friends. After it happens Akeko goes to live with Granny Cena. But we should have in 23 sister's Akeko wearing her old Gyaru cloth's and Abere go it's been a long time since I've seen you like that Akeko. That way we can get the 23 sister's MC asking question's that turns into Abere telling the story which is the is the start of this game.

It's just like how Doc did with Censored Censored Censored he had Tiffany and Krissy talk about their cousins from Censored Censored Censored before we got Censored Censored Censored.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes