3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had finished writing the script for the Extra Credit 0.8 Alpha last week. I had posed the scenes and had started rendering. As I was rendering on Wed I noticed some of the script wasn't to my liking. Because of this I went back and rewrote some of it. A lot of y'all were demanding some non-dream action scenes with either Niki or Eve. Well your wish is my command. I won't tell you which one it is though. This Alpha has the most action scenes of any of the Extra Credit Alphas. Four different girls get scenes. In the original script only one got action. I am so excited for y'all to play it. I hope everyone made the correct choices earlier in the game...Stay tuned.
9.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I had finished writing the script for the Extra Credit 0.8 Alpha last week. I had posed the scenes and had started rendering. As I was rendering on Wed I noticed some of the script wasn't to my liking. Because of this I went back and rewrote some of it. A lot of y'all were demanding some non-dream action scenes with either Niki or Eve. Well your wish is my command. I won't tell you which one it is though. This Alpha has the most action scenes of any of the Extra Credit Alphas. Four different girls get scenes. In the original script only one got action. I am so excited for y'all to play it. I hope everyone made the correct choices earlier in the game...Stay tuned.
View attachment 3341696
My bet is on Niki, but I will be happy to be wrong on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I agree, and I think the way I laid it out in the spoiler would do that very nicely, and give everyone a nice experience at the same time.
Everyone? Who is this everyone? Because what you described, would not give me a nice experience.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes