3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is one of the scene I added during the rewrite. Most of the 0.8 Alpha took place at home or in town. Some of it still does but the biggest scene is a beach scene. I've set the scene up and I'm testing angles and lighting right now. The angle and lighting can make a single render go from 45+ minutes to cook to 5. I also want it to look good. Anyway, stay tuned....
Test.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This is one of the scene I added during the rewrite. Most of the 0.8 Alpha took place at home or in town. Some of it still does but the biggest scene is a beach scene. I've set the scene up and I'm testing angles and lighting right now. The angle and lighting can make a single render go from 45+ minutes to cook to 5. I also want it to look good. Anyway, stay tuned....
View attachment 3344562
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3344562
How much of a re-write?

Would you suggest a full replay, or from a certain point? (Can't remember if I have chapter end saves for this or just the one...:unsure:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that's the case, I think we need a full-length, uncensored, unobscured render to assess the situation ourselves. ;)

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
How much of a re-write?

Would you suggest a full replay, or from a certain point? (Can't remember if I have chapter end saves for this or just the one...:unsure:)
I think he said it was a rewrite of the release that he is working on now.
He simply changed his mind about how he wanted to do something.
An H scene involving chicks, ducks and fire trucks.

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
View attachment 3344562
Ahhhh yes, another publicity shot from the upcoming "Doc's Illustrated Swimsuit Issue". You are too kind, sir.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
A new preview render of the Extra Credit 0.8 Alpha. View attachment 3349573
I was disappointed to see the straps. Even more disappointed when I saw they were red and black and not stolen off of the blonde girl, sunk down in the water, but clearly with her top still on (tired of trying to find her name and my game won't open from the external for some reason...).

One thing I wish Devs (or those that maintain these threads) would do is put face shots of each LI or recurring character on the OP so we could find names more easily and not have to open the script.rpy to see all the names and then do a search in hopes of finding a pic somewhere in the thread. The top two or three are usually easy to remember, but the side girls can start to run together after a while...

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I had a few hours to do some character updates after working today so I decided to screw around and do some tests on April. You remember her. She's the MILF teacher you meet early on in the games. What do you think? NOTE - This is not the finished product.... View attachment 3350068
She looks good, but I had assumed she wasn't an LI due to her current relationship. Was that changing?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The beach scene I've been working on the past few days has finally been finished. Well the Niki, Eve and Billie scene is done. I've still got a scene with Abere, Mel and the MC left to do. Stay tuned... View attachment 3357994
Looks like the rare Niki Shark attacked the one thing it loves to take and that is clothes (namely bikini tops and bottoms):sneaky::coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes