Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
if it ends anything like 23 sisters I'm glad i stopped playing it. In the end you die but quite a few of the girls make it to when your dad is a dragon and i assume fucks all the girls left on earth. absolute shit show
That's partially true. Though the MC didn't die in 23S. Tiffany just turned him into God. He's still alive. Even 10,000 years in the future. The messed up ending? I will gibe you that one. I didn't know where I was going with 23S. That games success was mostly by accident. Extra Credit and my other game Tomboy Supremacy have mostly planned endings.

Reactions: denen

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
if it ends anything like 23 sisters I'm glad i stopped playing it. In the end you die but quite a few of the girls make it to when your dad is a dragon and i assume fucks all the girls left on earth. absolute shit show
Ok, let's summ it up: You did not like 23 sisters. Ok. But you played this one even it's in the same "universe". Can happen. Then you stopped playing also this one. Also ok. But for some unknown reason you still feel the urge to do complain posts about....what? Something you actually didn't even play anymore? Makes total sense...

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, let's summ it up: You did not like 23 sisters. Ok. But you played this one even it's in the same "universe". Can happen. Then you stopped playing also this one. Also ok. But for some unknown reason you still feel the urge to do complain posts about....what? Something you actually didn't even play anymore? Makes total sense...
Not to mention the spoilers for anyone, like myself, who haven't played it yet. I mean, come on. Not happy Jan.
Just love people who like to bitch about being given something for free .
"I'm not happy with what you gave me, I want a refund. Get me your manager!!!"

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
PC.

But aside from this little...curiosity, fun!

You will of course have to make a recording on how exactly to pronounce the town's name.
Oh, crap. It's my fault then. I already gave Shaddy his 50 lashing plus a 100 more because he said it wasn't his fault. Oh, well.

Here's how it's

Reactions: Nainya

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ExtraCredit-0.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad Doc .. i'm starting to have issues with dragging out the whole daddy/daughter thing ... either let them do something or not ... sorry man .. but its starting to be like dmd :rolleyes:
everything else is great tho :love:

(y)(y)(y)

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc didn't you already break that no Sharing/NTR rule when you forced a parallel universe so Abere could join the fun.:confused::cool:
Technically no. It's 2 different Aberes. Yes, they start as one Abere but I think they're different enough that it doesn't cross that line.
GMddFzMXoAAjJnp.jpg GMddWAyXAAAmnFa.jpg

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes