VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I'm definitely not gonna play it anymore, but i'm not sure, should i unwatch it. I'm curious about it's future. It would be
satisfying to see the majority of his patreons leave him, telling that he is shit. Than he will fall into depresion, start smoking meth, loose his house, job and family and become a cumslut for some redneck gungster.(joking)

U

User_32285

I'm definitely not gonna play it anymore, but i'm not sure, should i unwatch it. I'm curious about it's future. It would be
satisfying to see the majority of his patreons leave him, telling that he is shit. Than he will fall into depresion, start smoking meth, loose his house, job and family and become a cumslut for some redneck gungster.(joking)
Sounds like a basis for a VN, why don't you make this game? :)

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
This game went from "meh" to "bleh". I'm not playing it after this release. I would un-patron this, if it had been impressive enough to patron in the first place (which is wasn't).

I do not like to trash something without constructive criticism, so if the author is interested in opinions:

1) Let the MC change their name
2) Stop cock-blocking the MC at every turn
3) The renders are ok, and the premise is good, but the rest of the story kind of sucks. Flesh out one part before moving to the next. It seems like you are all over the place with the more detailed parts of the story, and trying to fill-in the surface layer for each character, instead of going deeper with individuals. You could have stretched out each character's development/MC interaction, and actually made this interesting, rather than a bombastic scurry fest.

These are my opinions. It has potential, but you are moving in the wrong direction on this.

~Wulf

Reactions: Trojaner

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
It's like the teen horror movie premise is borrowing from the frat comedy genre and the actual horror genre. I can't figure out where the story is going - but then, that was the case for the last two versions as well.

I'm staying on the ride.

odisej

Nov 2, 2017
This game started great, after I played ch1 this game was easily the most anticipating game for me.
Good story, some mystery, nice and diverse characters (altho I do not understand the fat girl fetish, she brings nothing to storytelling plainly boring character).

On ch3 this game turned into complete shit. No story whatsoever, introducing new characters who makes you cringe whenever they are in scene, mystery is replaced by unexplained horror tropes without any purpose or goal.

This game takes #1 place as a biggest disappointment on f95zone.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Some people really need to get a sense of humor for themselves. And not the kind that only reacts to pies in the face and kicks in the butt.

- Where's your daddy, little earthworm?
- Daddy went fishing with some guys :(

People who don't see anything funny in this really old joke should keep away from this game, IMHO. :biggrin:
Lots of jokes here are even too obvious. I mean, the whole Hildy character is a bit too over the top typical "funny side character", for example.

Reactions: UncleVT

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Black comedy, dark comedy, dark humor, gallows humor.

While rape is definitely not funny does not mean that there can not be any humor in or around it. Humor has no limits nor taboos. It can be inappropriate to make such jokes or laugh about it, but it does not mean that the sense of humor will switch off in your brain.

The legendary Monthy Python was full of gallows humor. If anyone would try to make such jokes these days in public or in TV, they'd be murdered by all kinds of rights activists and support groups and the show would be banned.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this can best be described as..saturday night live season 5 changing to season 6..and we all know WTF season 6 was :p well us old people do..it wasnt pretty :O

L

Lenor

Is the update really that bad? I was really looking forward to it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
up to you to decide..everyone has different tastes..you will not know until you try

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
2) Stop cock-blocking the MC at every turn
There has to be a reason for the fat chick with a personality from hell though. Pretty sure that won't last long however with how fast the game went straight to deliverance.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes