VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Judging by all the comments im not entirely sure i want to start this game it seems like one of the girls gets raped or willing im unsure which as i have not played this game so some clarifacation would be nice mainly if i end up likeing the girl in question
There is no rape,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I think I will skip a couple of updates until it makes more sense.
Tried it a couple of weeks ago - had to stop as there was no option to "shake the girls warmly by the throat until they stopped moving". I cannot be bothered with rude people either in game or in real life.

marp

Sep 17, 2018
I did not find any rape in the game , so far - if I ever do there'd be an instant "delete" reaction by me.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-4] [Mr. Rigg] - Original Size: (779MB)

Squashed Download Win (191MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
upload_2018-9-29_21-27-26.png
Images optimized using this:

It is lossless compression without file format change.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I am not sure if thats not worse man tries to save her like a decent human being and its all a trap im going to assume she is either a bitch or in league with the bad guys
Well... It does have a corruption tag, so I'd recommend avoidance if it's not your thing.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well... It does have a corruption tag, so I'd recommend avoidance if it's not your thing.
I like corruption but i hope the mc is the one doing the corrupting though i have to admit the blind girl lena seems to be my favorite so far followed by hayley

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know if the name's really is supposed to be Ape, or perhaps it's just a mistake and it should be Abe? Well in neither case is the name too flattering, who the hell would want to be named Abraham, or Ape for that matter XD

Well, there's Abraham Lincoln and the great Grape Ape...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, there's Abraham Lincoln and the great Grape Ape...
Abraham isn't exactly a name that would be considered a good name in this day and age, it would be a name people would laugh at, you'd be the laughing stock with such a name, even if you were named after Lincoln, who was a great man after all :p

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Abraham isn't exactly a name that would be considered a good name in this day and age, it would be a name people would laugh at, you'd be the laughing stock with such a name, even if you were named after Lincoln, who was a great man after all :p
Yeah, but they don't laugh at Da'Quan or LaQueefa - go figure!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, but they don't laugh at Da'Quan or LaQueefa - go figure!
Those are just somewhat exotic sounding black people names, haha, kinda cool names too, the way they sound when you pronounce them, sounds good, man :p

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
"Fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay."
-Quagmire
Yes they do need loving like slim ones do. I married one but now she is slimmer than I am. I love seeing bigger girls in games and why don't people make them for people who does love them?

Reactions: fanboi

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes they do need loving like slim ones do. I married one but now she is slimmer than I am. I love seeing bigger girls in games and why don't people make them for people who does love them?
If you like big girls, try this;

But I agree, there should be more big girls featured in games and VNs, just because one is a little big, doesn't mean she's not sexy to someone :)
I've been with a couple of plus sized girls myself, and they were all sexy as hell (they weren't obese or nothing like that, but they were plus size), there's just more to love, right? :p

U

User_32285

But I agree, there should be more big girls featured in games and VNs, just because one is a little big, doesn't mean she's not sexy to someone :)
I've been with a couple of plus sized girls myself, and they were all sexy as hell (they weren't obese or nothing like that, but they were plus size), there's just more to love, right? :p
Check this out :

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Check this out :
Yeah I know of that one, I haven't even played the one I linked, it's just that I know of it, and these people were talking about the lack of plus-sized women in adult games/VNs, so I just thought I'd direct them to at least one that quite heavily focused on such women :p

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There's a sad lack of games with fat girls :'( although there are a few (see link below).

Thanks for the link! I didn't know about that one. If you know of any others would appreciate a heads up:

:cool:

Disappointing we didn't see any more of Hildy :heartcoveredeyes: in this update :teary: unless I missed something. Hopefully ignoring the other, plainer girls' advances doesn't have a negative effect in this regard?

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes