3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

vappa1

Aug 14, 2019
anyone getting Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml detected message from MS defender? false alert?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This looks like the direct to video sequel of the original. I see there is still the issue of the mc staring off in random directions, so in many scenes he just appears autistic and the exaggerated expressions look like they were grabbed from the sims.

Sep 12, 2023
Sandbox = nope. Got my feet wet with sandboxes with the original and that was annoying enough (I didn't even finish it, just made it to right after the MC fucked his sister). I just don't see how shitboxes are supposedly so popular on a site mostly for actual AVNs (where the most complicated thing to deal with is making choices and wondering about the consequences of them later if you don't have a walkthrough). If I want to read while dealing with actual game elements too I just go to Steam and whip out Elden Ring or Final Fantasy or something that's an actual game.

vappa1

Aug 14, 2019
anyone getting Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml detected message from MS defender? false alert?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Every time I see people having sex WHILE lifting weights I can't help but think "and then they died painfully". as that would be the only reasonable ending of such a crazy act.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes