3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

damias

Sep 13, 2020
you know...im kind a sad filf one dint had a few repeatable scenes after the ''big'' choice.... maybe a few more thing in the bar or massage therapy place after that said big choice...not sure why but...well...**sigh** ill wait to check it out i guess

Sep 12, 2023
The dev left out the code 'if patch.rpy' in the script, or I would have made one for it. Some coding is intending for incest, but they left out what is needed without replacing the script file.
And that's something probably no one will deal with, at least until it is eventually completed since few want to go through that every update vs some universal patch or coding it to where even just the presence of a 0-byte file named ipatch.rpy in the game folder flips an incest switch. This is why no one should give money to anyone on Patreon.

Reactions: Sirren and Gentoo

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
I hope the Dev doesn't take this the wrong way because I really like all his games. This one is a step back from FILF 1 and even Altered Destiny.
When I first saw the previews, I was really concerned with the design choice of the faces and specifically the weird smiles. I think fixing at least that should be achievable and improve the game for the better. Right now the characters are just creepy.

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
god, all those teeths are so white!!
anyway good luck dev, i've always been a huge fan.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Why are the renders so awful? There are 2018 games that look way better than this. You would presume that over the years of milking patrons, he'd get the necessary hardware and knowledge to produce higher quality or at least average quality renders. Truly mind boggling.

Reactions: umwelt

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
These are ugly ass renders :sick:

The OG mom was so hot, but this one looks like she had a number of poorly made plastic surgeries

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Definatly needs a ic patch caus otherwise no ic in the game lol

And also whats up with those creepy smiles :ROFLMAO:

Will try it again after a ic patch is released

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes