Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I was going by the walkthrough on Mega it ends in the nightclub where you get that woman drunk again leading to sex in the bathroom if theres more in the game after that had no idea
This is the message, that I was responding !!!!(y)
How do i get the last progress point for Jackie? The walkthrough says "drink with her" but i either get no results or she goes into the bathroom stall from which there's no more content.

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
I m still blocked at the aunt after have cacth me for the 2 time at the strip and when go to her House tell me need time for forgive me.
What have to do?

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
Did you have the disguise the second time you went? It would of lead to a handjob, at the end she discovers it's you. Idr having any trouble with her afterwards. Of course that was the peak of her progress this update. I was able to have sex with the cousin in a timely manner, along progression of the walkthrough. Honestly don't remember, not being able to enter the Aunts house.
I have to find daila because tell me here have the key for the aunt but i don't find her

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
What you mean "download old saves", they are IN your comp., you don`t need to download anything !!!!!
By saying old save i mean the saves on the old pages I formatted my computer and want to start from the place i left that's why I need saves don't use !!!! like i'm idiot

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
By saying old save i mean the saves on the old pages I formatted my computer and want to start from the place i left that's why I need saves don't use !!!! like i'm idiot
So, if you are NOT an idiot, telling WHAT saves you want might be helpfull !!!!!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes