AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Does the game crash for you guys after you replay the gym shower scene on the computer? I managed to find everything and that's the only thing that causes the game to crash when i replay it, I'll give the full traceback tomorrow, too lazy to open up the computer right now...

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Just a warning to peeps not using the walkthrough. You can get Melissa's progress to 19 if you keep going back for more massages. If you do that, you don't progress with her or Kandi (I had to use the walkthrough as I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong).

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Have you been told about the wine from mom? If so,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I did that, she responded that she had bought the last one and then went downstairs. I can no longer interact with her.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Just a warning to peeps not using the walkthrough. You can get Melissa's progress to 19 if you keep going back for more massages. If you do that, you don't progress with her or Kandi (I had to use the walkthrough as I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong).
This is something I didn't notice. If it's repeated, it should have jumped to an altered version of the scene that doesn't increase that variable by 1. I've now fixed it, but won't upload a new version as it's very small bug. Will just be within the V0.10 version.

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
Okay I have gone over the walkthrough line by line and can honestly say I haven't missed of skipped ANYTHING! I am not at this part...
➢ At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa
but no matter what I do there is no one in the bathroom in the afternoon, So could SOMEONE freaking answer what is going on...

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Didn't see the post you replied to so ill reply here - its quite simple you need 3 4% 2 9% and 1 20% give them all to candy request that the dj play I want candy then ask her to dance then go home sleep then sleep till tomorrow then go to map forward time 3x go to nightclub no more drinks needed go up stairs talk to sam tell her you're just enjoying your date say never and then slut shame.. for successful completion of the night club
What version are you playing ???? Your instruction are OLD news !!! There is a Drinking game in curent version and my answer is about that (required to get moms and Jackies paths complete) !!!!

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
i hope on version 10 you make the option that u can watch on her dother when she make show on the leptop...."Buttercup69"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this gets figured out...
Either redownload a fresh zip from the OP or extract it from your HDD... delete the already created gamefolder and play with the fresh copy... if you didn't temper with the script files and did something horribly wrong it got corrupted another way

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I really liked the update, only two things disappointed me a bit, the fact that there was no sexual relationship between Melissa and the MC, and the fact that I did not see Melissa in a super-sexy dress, how much I would like see it this way

the most beautiful scene is undoubtedly the one in the bathtub

I guess the next update is about Samantha or Aunt right? I hope Samantha

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

snake35solid

Feb 5, 2018
Hi guys, just one question, I am running the 0.9b version, is this the last one? I am just asking becouse I made all I can do, and request to me the future updates. Please just let me know, thanks ;):)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes