MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
2 shots of the Fiery Kiss, 3 shots of Smooth Move, and 2 shots of Cool Breeze for a total of 95%.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Oh, the MC's lines are almost painful at times, but I like the story line. How do you get pic's 1,7,8 & 9?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
You are correct on the amount of each drink! But actually it is 75%
Fiery = 20% each
Smooth = 9% each
Cool = 4% each

Total would be...
40% (2fiery), 27% (3 smooth), 8% (2 cool). That equals 75%
My bad, I must have multiplied 3 shots of Fiery Kiss instead of 2.

jprizal

May 21, 2018
Just a shoutout to the team for an awesome game! Really like Courtney's path the story is one of my fantasies haha not necessarily with a cousin can be with any beautiful and sexy girl. Same goes for the Aunt dang it would definitely pose problems if I had relatives like them.

There's a strong Milfy City vibe going on but for me the storylines here are better. Melanie (Mom) aggresiveness is more on the flirty side and I like how you're not really establishing romantic relationships outright with everyone. The sex is fun and exploratory and quite refreshing.

Kudos to the team and hoping for more awesome content to continue (with less waiting time haha).

Chaos™

Jan 12, 2019
After you've done everything then you shouldn't be able to click on her again. That's normal for this game. The photo though is bit strange and I'm not sure what it is apart from possibly a bug but one's stumped me. Anyone else know about the first photo?
It seem that the Photo #1 is bugged becouse no matter how many times i look for it it simply isn't there,but hopefully that will be soon fixed
Its in living room under the tv

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks! But the Shift+O isn't opening the console... :(
So you have to activate it. Go to <game folder>\renpy\common\00console.rpy, search the string "config.console = False" and replace "False" by "True".
You can do it with , too.

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
So you have to activate it. Go to <game folder>\renpy\common\00console.rpy, search the string "config.console = False" and replace "False" by "True".
You can do it with , too.
Thanks Bro!! Solved the console issue, but not the images... :(

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes