madsol

Jun 2, 2018
Merci au traducteur pour avoir traduis le jeu en Français, merci beaucoup messieurs ou mesdames pour ce travail

madsol

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks to the translator for translating the game in French, thank you very much gentlemen or ladies for this work

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yes, it`s top of this paige !!! Still, THIS is english thread !!!!
You really need to lighten up and quit making a fuss over it. Even I understood it and I don't even speak French.
If you are going to complain about someone not using English, then you should probably capitalize the "E" in English, and use the right "page". Along with correcting your grammatical errors.
Guys, it just looks like you're not used to @Nerttu's way of typing. He's right it's an English thread and it's the mods have routinely removed non-English posts so @Nerttu's trying to help out. Sure there's other way of doing that but @Nerttu's being helpful.

Sooo... I tried giving the stripper 50% and then 75% of alc. (After all the mom scenes). What do I do after that. Does the sex event trigger automatically, cause it doesn't for me. After her drinking the char. says ("Damn. You sure know how to knock em' back") and nothing happens. Do I dance after that or do I restart the game cause old saves are broken?
The scene should trigger after you've given her the 75% combination. Are you playing the v0.9a or v0.9b version?

I can't get the bottle of wine for mom.
Have you been told about the wine from mom? If so,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nerttu

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Sooo... I tried giving the stripper 50% and then 75% of alc. (After all the mom scenes). What do I do after that. Does the sex event trigger automatically, cause it doesn't for me. After her drinking the char. says ("Damn. You sure know how to knock em' back") and nothing happens. Do I dance after that or do I restart the game cause old saves are broken?
You need 95% alcohol. 2 of the fire, 2 of the cool, 3 shots of the other.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes