Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I mean I'm already done everything with Courtney but can't click on her anymore.Also it seems the photo in her room is not available after you do all things with her.
Sorry to ask, but what photo you are talking about ????

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
I can't see/find anything near/under/over/on/behind ANY toilet lids. Moreover, it doesn't happen anything when I click on it.
Have you had sex with the stripper in the bathroom? It appears after that. If it doesn't appear, I'm sorry I have no idea.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Have you had sex with the stripper in the bathroom? It appears after that. If it doesn't appear, I'm sorry I have no idea.
how do u get sex with her in the club anyway i got here drunk on 75% etc as some ppl said in this thread all she does is throw up each time

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Tried 0.9a and 0.9b compressed versions. Got bug/stuck at the night club. Does the original version work or the same? Just want to play :(
I've just played the v0.9b compressed (My saves were from v0.8b) and I don't have any issues at the club. Might be best to focus on the mom path then go back to the club. See if that works for you. Which version did you previously play?

how do u get sex with her in the club anyway i got here drunk on 75% etc as some ppl said in this thread all she does is throw up each time
So it sounds like you're still at the 50% task. You have to focus on the mom path first till you get told about the wine then go back to Jackie, win the drinking game and you'll see her meter move from 50% to 75%. I had the same issue till I figured that one out.

camoway

May 15, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.9b.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 21.01.2019
Patched?

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
After completing the events with Mom (wine) there'll be a new Jackie event in the night club that will net you the last two event entries. I can't answer your issue with Mom since I have 19/19 and all images (played with v0.9a, no fresh start since 0.6 or so).
I am really really sorry but i dont see this wine. Let me tell u what i did. After massage from mom i completed all. 19 to 19. Now i need to complete jackie/candi. But nothing comes. Where is this wine scene? Should i start again? What am i missing?

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I am really really sorry but i dont see this wine. Let me tell u what i did. After massage from mom i completed all. 19 to 19. Now i need to complete jackie/candi. But nothing comes. Where is this wine scene? Should i start again? What am i missing?
Sorry that doesn't make sense. You can't get 19 of 19 without doing Jackie's wine event. You must've finished that already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Jackie and i were on the upstairs when i got to help my sis with her ex. That was the only time. Who knows. Maybe it will be triggered.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes