numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
ok you right thank you by the way any chance to change names in game of girls?
There's no simple answer to that question, since it varies from game to game.
Some games let you change the names of important characters right at the beginning of the game but my experience is that most do not.

At that point the only way to handle it is by changing the game files directly. Unless someone has done so for you in the form of a mod, you'll have to do it yourself; How that is done depends on the game engine, expect it to be a fair bit of work.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Those who can't click on Jackie/Candi in the club. That is due to a bug within V0.8a while testing was still going through. Lots of people seemed to have kept those saves and carried them over to the new version. You'll have to use a save that doesn't have that bug or start a new game. A previous post I made in this thread has a save file that you can use.

If you find anyone else who is experiencing the same unclickable Jackie/Candi, if you could tell them what I said above, that would be great! Thanks.

Reactions: AlterSack

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
Weird, I know, I should probably just start over, but eveytime I load a save on this latest update, It simply starts in the living room with Mom getting extra friendly, and then crashes with:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_scenes3.rpy", line 4228, in <module>
ValueError: u'MEL_FLIRTING_GET_MASSAGE_CAKE_KISS' is not in list
Other than start a new game, any other options?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
It worked:)
But it seems I missed first photo:(Also why can't click anymore on Cortney?
(y) The WT in the OP should be able to help you with the first picture and the other pictures in later chapters and for Courtney, you just need to progress through some other story lines then you'll be able to get back on the Courtney story.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
(y) The WT in the OP should be able to help you with the first picture and the other pictures in later chapters and for Courtney, you just need to progress through some other story lines then you'll be able to get back on the Courtney story.
I mean I'm already done everything with Courtney but can't click on her anymore.Also it seems the photo in her room is not available after you do all things with her.

Reactions: Synergy_

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I mean I'm already done everything with Courtney but can't click on her anymore.Also it seems the photo in her room is not available after you do all things with her.
After you've done everything then you shouldn't be able to click on her again. That's normal for this game. The photo though is bit strange and I'm not sure what it is apart from possibly a bug but one's stumped me. Anyone else know about the first photo?

May 3, 2017
Tried 0.9a and 0.9b compressed versions. Got bug/stuck at the night club. Does the original version work or the same? Just want to play :(

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes