cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
F.I.L.F. v0.9b beta Torrent

• F.I.L.F. v0.9b beta
  • Walk-through (v0.9)
  • Cheat Mod by D.S. sama (v0.9a beta, works with v0.9b beta)
  • Incest Patch (All versions)
Those who do not want specific file can deselect it manually.

ONLY ONE SEEDER ATM. Please be patient.
More seeders now. Please keep seeding.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Update Notes:
- Story continuation for Melissa and Candi that include a multitude of new scenes
- 17 New and Unique Animations
- The inventory screen now has key item sections. Permanent items are now displayed there to help reduce clutter within the disposable item backpack.
- The harpies now have 3 new videos (scenes) that you can purchase with in-game money to watch at your leisure. New videos will be added in each update and the characters involved will be decided through patron voting.
- 2 new secret photos to be found in the world. Cherry and Candi theme. You can find them in locations that are associated with their characters.
Added to the OP, thank you.

Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
At least version 0.9a has the following bug: you are not able to enter the map any other room at home than your own room. If I remember correctly you were previously able to enter map from living room and hallway? (I can be wrong, but it would make more sense to leave the house from hallway).

@ICCreations (just wanted to point out if you wasn't already aware of this)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Although i have 19/19 mom 4 videos are still missing. Also Candi is 2/4. And 2 Videos are missing. Except from dancing in strip club and dancing in club what other options do i have?

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
Although i have 19/19 mom 4 videos are still missing. Also Candi is 2/4. And 2 Videos are missing. Except from dancing in strip club and dancing in club what other options do i have?
After completing the events with Mom (wine) there'll be a new Jackie event in the night club that will net you the last two event entries. I can't answer your issue with Mom since I have 19/19 and all images (played with v0.9a, no fresh start since 0.6 or so).

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Still stuck and can't start the events with Candy in the night club.
I did the stuff with the mom, drunk wine on her couch, she mentioned the bloody rose, I went to buy some but Candy bought it in front of me, now I am at the night club, followed the walkthrough, I bought the bottles of wine/alcohol as mentioned, but I can't click on Candy to start the next part... Any one knows what's wrong?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes