Sarutobe

Sep 20, 2017
I have 18/19 on Melissa's path, unable to get the Bloody Rose, the game will not allow me to click on Candi to try the drinking game with her, I've tried to advance the game by several days and not able to access the next Candi scenes. Don't know what I'm doing wrong and I can't find a workaround.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I have 18/19 on Melissa's path, unable to get the Bloody Rose, the game will not allow me to click on Candi to try the drinking game with her, I've tried to advance the game by several days and not able to access the next Candi scenes. Don't know what I'm doing wrong and I can't find a workaround.
This was due to a bug in the v0.8 testing phase that is now fixed. I’m guessing you played an early version of 0.8? Best to use the save I provided in this thread and continue from there. It has all 0.8 content finished.

A lot of people seem to keep their saves from a possibly bugged beta, when they shouldn’t.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Being very stupid but not sure where my save files are stored on a mac. I tried researching on the internet but with no luck. Can anyone help?
OH I must take that back, sorry. I didn't know you have mac. I don't have mac, I can't really help with that. :S Maybe you can ask for some help on the discord channel for this. Sorry again. :/
Sorry guys, but the walkthrough 0.9 OP ... where starts exactly 0.9? :unsure:
Ultimate help: After the end of 0.8 ;) :p
And BTW as you have Melissa 12/19 in 0.8, you should search something like Melissa progress #13. Maybe. If everything is right.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Being very stupid but not sure where my save files are stored on a mac. I tried researching on the internet but with no luck. Can anyone help?
Main OS Drive/Users/[YourUserName]/Library/Renpy

If you can't find the Library folder it's because it may be invisible, google how to solve that.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I don't know if it's a common bug with Ren'Py games (i never had this one before).... but H/middle mouse button don't work anymore to hide the text bloc :(
I loaded back my previous saved games but they load back with the same problem.... but my very old saves. I don't feel like starting all again from the very beginning. Anyone got a solution to fix that plz ?
P.S : i tryed anything about restarting the game and even my computer, but it don't fix anything.

reyrey22

Aug 18, 2017
Courtney's 4th scene wont trigger at all, (she never called). now im stuck at courtney 3/5. The guide said she would call, but ihave completed alll other girls so far, but courtney is just not triggering. (anyone got a safe file they can share?)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Courtney's 4th scene wont trigger at all, (she never called). now im stuck at courtney 3/5. The guide said she would call, but ihave completed alll other girls so far, but courtney is just not triggering. (anyone got a safe file they can share?)
Sorry that's my mistake, just I didn't have time to fix it. I'll try to do it asap. :S
You have to go to her house first, search her safe again, get the picture and send it to HHS.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
The thing is, some scenes are just glitched. Like for example, I had said the last two images are locked for Sally Mae, however it was glitched and I had actually gotten those scenes. It was only when I changed to a different comp to try, did I realise that the scenes became unlocked by doing the same thing. Which may be updated to fix that glitch later on.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes