lkta

May 3, 2017
No problems with triggering any of the events but had an error on the bath scene where it wouldn't load one of the images just after you enter the bathroom. Not sure if this happened to anyone else or already known about

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/melbath_03.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/melbath_03.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

lolowattrelos

Jan 1, 2018
This is the sequence of orders given in your walkthrough

Check your phone, there is a message from Jackie.
➢ At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa.
➢ Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times. [Unlock Melissa event #8 & Melissa progress #9]

I got a message from Jackie and after reading that I went to map to forward time to try to get this scene "At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa" There is no one in the bathroom in the afternoon. Then again for the next event of baking I had to forward time and then in taht also you mentioned "You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times." Here also I am getting an issue in the sense that before adding 1 milk I am getting a screen where there are three options of Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. Until and unless I click them I cannot add 1 milk, but according to your walkthrough there should be nothing added before 1 milk. I am attaching that file for your reference (baking one)
I think it is "strawberry"

Reactions: Abitdeals

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
No problems with triggering any of the events but had an error on the bath scene where it wouldn't load one of the images just after you enter the bathroom. Not sure if this happened to anyone else or already known about

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/melbath_03.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/melbath_03.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)
That image should be there if you downloaded the last version. 0.o
Anyway, this image you need.

EDIT: What version do you use?

Sep 21, 2017
is there a console thingamabob that can fix my save? the bloody rose quest is not activating--I talked with jackie upstairs bought the items needed and whatnot but I CAN'T FUCKING CLICK HER ASS! I even advanced 2-4 days of time but still bloody nothing....how can I talk to her if I can't click her slutty ass??

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes