Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
I got bug with Candi's (Jackie) event. Buzz meter has disappeared after then i visit Candi in strip club

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Played The Artifact before, didn't get a chance to try Adventure, but damn, hands down this has to be better than both! Massive credit to the dev! The animation might only appear during (certain scenes), but they really showcase the quality of the developers work
P.S. Absolute LOVE Melissa's story line (more so with specific dialogue ;)), really cool that she's interested in the MC while not being a total Aheago slut and seems to want a serious relationship. Would be interesting if she'd try keeping him for herself or be against the attention of others, IF the ending of the game is geared towards a nice little harem for the MC consisting of the 4 main girls

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Hi guys, reading previous posts, i think i'm getting the most of the bugs i've read of.
Quick question for you, is the bug happened to me and that you can see in the attached file, even possible or i'm just "lucky"? -_-
If Sam goes out to the club, then go to the club and ask Jackie to tempt Sam's boyfriend. When Sam talks to Sam after he sees it, he gets a kiss scene with Sam.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, I found a very big problem with the game that I can't believe nobody mentioned before. When the protagonists talks to his mother for the first time, she says he is wearing a button-down shirt, when he is CLEARLY actually wearing a button-up shirt, as evidenced by the fact that the shirt does not have collar buttons. I really hope someone got fired for this blunder...

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
what are Sally Mae's last two events? i can't seem to trigger them. i got scene 3, where you can get a bj, give one or fuck her in the VIP room. beyond that i can't figure it out.

Reactions: sexyegg

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
F.I.L.F. v0.9a beta Torrent

File contains:

• F.I.L.F. v0.9a beta
  • Walk-through (v0.9a beta)
  • Cheat Mod by D.S. sama (v0.9a beta)
  • Incest Patch (All versions)
Those who do not want specific file can deselect it manually.

ONLY ONE SEEDER ATM. Please be patient.
More seeders now, requesting you to keep seeding.
thank you

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
Ok then I get the torrent but can you explain why you want nofile? I didn't think nofile does the same as the torrents especially if you're normally a mega/nopy downloader. Something's probably not clicking with me right now.
hahaha nothing particular bro,i use a download manager to download.....mega uses its own download manager. nopy and nofile allow me to download using my own download manager,so no limits. thats all

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
F.I.L.F. v0.9a beta Torrent

File contains:

• F.I.L.F. v0.9a beta
  • Walk-through (v0.9a beta)
  • Cheat Mod by D.S. sama (v0.9a beta)
  • Incest Patch (All versions)
Those who do not want specific file can deselect it manually.

ONLY ONE SEEDER ATM. Please be patient.
More seeders now, requesting you to keep seeding.
what are the features in the cheat mod though?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
HI @ICCreations

In file review.rpy
line 1764/1767 ( decompiled with unren, blank space possible)
You inverted incest text :
Before :
if persistent.patch_enabled:
a "You're insane if you think I'd give you a lap dance."
else:
a "You're insane if you think I'd give my own nephew a lap dance."

After change :
if persistent.patch_enabled:
a "You're insane if you think I'd give my own nephew a lap dance."
else:
a "You're insane if you think I'd give you a lap dance."

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
If it worked fine for you then something is wrong on my end I guess. It's fine, I'll just play from the start. Thanks for checking it out!

JustLedoX

Aug 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.9a_BETA.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 17.01.2019
I tried swiping left&right but the menu won't open, is there any way to open the menu? I can't save

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes