Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hi I am not getting the scene "At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa." I have received a message from Jackie and I have read it but after that for afternoon I have to forward time which I did and went in the bathroom at home where I didnt find Melissa. Also didn't get this event "Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times."
After that it is mentioned "At night, go to the living room and talk with Sam." Getting this event though in the night. Why am I not getting the two scenes after Jackie's message. I am following the walkthrough as it is.
I'm not sure what exactly you're having troubles with, but some events take a few in-game days to trigger so you might have to skip a couple of days to trigger them. You also need to do them in a specific order.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah that's fair to say, but that kind of approach doesn't really accomplish anything, at least nothing productive, if anything, it could start an argument that nobody wants and really has no place in game threads :)

Nah, I prefer to be reasonable and/or diplomatic and of course respectful if at all possible :)
Admittedly there has been a few occasions where I have failed to do that, but that was quite a while ago :p
Sounds like the past experiences have scarred you :p No only joking you've matured more from them :) I've experienced the same and at times it's good to let it out but need to do so in constructive ways that helps everyone rather than cause chaos :)

please make a "torrent" or "nofile" too
Let's see if our resident torrenters come to our rescue but can I ask is there a reason you like nofile over something like nopy? There's a compressed nopy link that'll probably be a pretty quick download and the compressed might not have that much lossy compared to the full? To me, nofile doesn't get the same speeds as like a nopy.

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
Sounds like the past experiences have scarred you :p No only joking you've matured more from them :) I've experienced the same and at times it's good to let it out but need to do so in constructive ways that helps everyone rather than cause chaos :)

Let's see if our resident torrenters come to our rescue but can I ask is there a reason you like nofile over something like nopy?
nopy is good too.....its not about the speed of download......i usually download using mega which has restrictions and all.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Exactly where you get the errors? Cause it works fine for me.
Stuck on Candi 3/4. Anyone else having a hard time?
how to get jackie last scene? i only can reach 3/4
You have to wait until she send you a message, then go to the night club, buy the drinks and use them! Just as it's in the WT.
Give her 3 of the smooth drink and 2 of the other 2 if remember then the next day visit the toilet for the 9th pic
Quick tip, if you don't remember, just remember you have to get 75, and just count. :D
Hi guys, reading previous posts, i think i'm getting the most of the bugs i've read of.
Quick question for you, is the bug happened to me and that you can see in the attached file, even possible or i'm just "lucky"? -_-
Yep, it's possible. Also... "Everything is possible". ;)
If you already past that event, just open up that img with a bit developer console.
I'm stuck to courtney 3/5. How do i unlock her scenes ?
Get a picture from her safe. Yeah this is a different one, that you find earlier. Send it to HHS, wait for her call.
Hi I am not getting the scene "At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa." I have received a message from Jackie and I have read it but after that for afternoon I have to forward time which I did and went in the bathroom at home where I didnt find Melissa. Also didn't get this event "Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times."
After that it is mentioned "At night, go to the living room and talk with Sam." Getting this event though in the night. Why am I not getting the two scenes after Jackie's message. I am following the walkthrough as it is.
Please give me a save file to check.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sry xD I forgot to tell that you have to go down and talk to her again!
Ill edit my own comment so that that is clear to!
I can't click on her, pal. I was totally aware of what I should have done (the game is so easy...) : the point is that I should replay the game from scratch, I guess, because the problem is that the old 0.8 saves don't 100% work. MY GUESS.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
nopy is good too.....its not about the speed of download......i usually download using mega which has restrictions and all.
Ok then I get the torrent but can you explain why you want nofile? I didn't think nofile does the same as the torrents especially if you're normally a mega/nopy downloader. Something's probably not clicking with me right now.

Reactions: ashish 090

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I'm not sure what exactly you're having troubles with, but some events take a few in-game days to trigger so you might have to skip a couple of days to trigger them. You also need to do them in a specific order.
This is the sequence of orders given in your walkthrough

Check your phone, there is a message from Jackie.
➢ At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa.
➢ Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times. [Unlock Melissa event #8 & Melissa progress #9]

I got a message from Jackie and after reading that I went to map to forward time to try to get this scene "At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa" There is no one in the bathroom in the afternoon. Then again for the next event of baking I had to forward time and then in taht also you mentioned "You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times." Here also I am getting an issue in the sense that before adding 1 milk I am getting a screen where there are three options of Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. Until and unless I click them I cannot add 1 milk, but according to your walkthrough there should be nothing added before 1 milk. I am attaching that file for your reference (baking one)

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
@ICCreations. Thanks for release v0.9a
As you say you handle everything by yourself no team for help you in work.
I know for each version that you release have a lot process and your income in patreon did't much more than other dev.
My opinion possible that you will open oportunity for join with your work. May writing or create character may be a lot of people need to join with you without compensation.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
@ICCreations I have NO IDEA what people are going on about in their complaints? They're either too impatient and not discovering the new content, want the content spoon-fed to them, or both. This is a tremendous update! With ALL the new Melissa and Courtney play, all the Jackie/Candi/Naomi new stuff. Hell even the mayor gets in on the action FFS! The models are gorgeous, the renders are beautiful, the animations are simply superb (some of the best on this site imo). If this update ONLY delivered the Courtney-slash-Harpy-content it would be brilliant on that alone but there is so much more. And people bitching about the drinking mini game?!?! Look I am no fan of mini games...AT ALL. But seriously, how long have you been operating a computer, a mouse, and a keyboard to get hung on this game? Maybe (you) the player is the problem here because this game barely qualifies as a mini-game ffs! With a zero degree of difficulty...and I mean ZERO...it's more of a content bridge than an actual barrier so get off dev's back and stop acting like he's making you climb Mt. Everest. Keep up the outstanding work dev!

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
please make a "torrent" or "nofile" too
F.I.L.F. v0.9a beta Torrent

File contains:

• F.I.L.F. v0.9a beta
  • Walk-through (v0.9a beta)
  • Cheat Mod by D.S. sama (v0.9a beta)
  • Incest Patch (All versions)
Those who do not want specific file can deselect it manually.

ONLY ONE SEEDER ATM. Please be patient.
More seeders now, requesting you to keep seeding.

Updated to new v0.9b beta

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
This is a bug for many people. In version 9b, the problem will certainly be fixed.
This is actually a bug that reset Candi's V0.8_beta variable back to the beginning. It was fixed in game, but people who are using those saves that were affected by it had it carry over.

So your options are are as follows...
1 - Start a new game
2 - Download a save that people have provided. I'll even link my own save with V0.8 content finished.
3 - If you completed her old content , use a Ren'py dev tool where you can change the variable yourself.
The variable would be named 'WAIT_FOR_CANDI_GREATER_BUZZ_TEXT'

Reeno

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys, i have this error many times and i canìt play very good this game, someone knows how can i fix it?

thanks

Immagine.png

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes