Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Got stuck at 2/4 with Jackie. Searched for awhile then i realized it was that way due to an old save ? I'm sorry but i'm not gonna restart from the begining lol... gameplay is tedious enough as it is.
you have a full save in this thread just look for it

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys, reading previous posts, i think i'm getting the most of the bugs i've read of.
Quick question for you, is the bug happened to me and that you can see in the attached file, even possible or i'm just "lucky"? -_-

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,

How about a few French people?
capture.png

PS: Ok then i creat the post soon :) (I finish to translate full dialogue story 0.9a, just one file for replay need correction)
This trad is available for now there section "projet" :
Just clik on button green "Clone or download" in Github
@ICCreations : If you want this PM me. :)

May 8, 2018
A lot of people seem to not understand how much time it takes for a dev to produce content for these kind of games.
This update has about 210 new/unique images, 17 new animations in just over 2 months time. Many of these scenes are triggered by a simple click and without much prerequisite. I don't want to force players to go on a long task if the scene doesn't really call for it.

With my support, I'm able to pay someone to do the majority of my coding. I do everything else. The writing, the images, the animations, imagebuttons, setting, etc. It's a lot and I am only a single person.

Some people try to compare my content to other devs and belittle the amount produced when they don't realize I probably pull in a 10th of the income they do. I would absolutely LOVE to pull in other professionals and take all the non-render work from me, but that just isn't possible.

Am I complaining about how much people support me? Absolutely not! I am very fortunate that I can do what I do and appreciate every single one of my supporters. I just try not to sound like a broken record thanking them every single time I can. But when other popular devs pull in 2-10x more than I do, you can't expect me to produce the amount as they do.

tl:dr - I am only one person, there isn't enough hours in a day ;)
Don't worry bud, we appreciate what You do with this game, even more now knowing that You do it almost a solo. So just ignore those ppl which don't know how to appreciate somebody's hard work. But to tell You something, they aren't mad at You for some amount of content, they are mad because they would like to play Your game for hours. That's the indication that You have a really good product.
And this game is, really, among the best ones I have played. All best to You, buddy, and keep up with good work. Thanks for this game @ICCreations.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Personally I really like the game, and definitely appreciate the work the dev puts into this project, this was a good update :)
Yes, the update took over 2 months, but that's how it often is when you're working solo, probably every dev wishes that they had a huge team so that they could pump out way more content in as little time as possible, but that's just not always possible, and neither is it always possible to invest 24 hours 7 days a week of time to develop their projects, nor do all devs have the best possible machinery to render tons of renders rapidly.

I love the art in the game, the renders are great, love the models, animations are smooth, and things are definitely going forward with Melissa rather nicely, actually faster than I expected, but I definitely welcome it :p
I'd love the story with Samantha to go forward next, she's been a bit neglected for a minute, she like the only one there hasn't been sex with yet, apart from Aubrey Aubrey (and Melissa of course, but things are headed that way with her quite nicely and fast) :p
Would also like more one-on-one time with Naomi too ;P

But yeah, was a good update @ICCreations, I really liked it, I appreciate your work! :)

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
DONE

DONE

The mini-game game does not trigger.

Waiting for 0.9b

BTW, such a shitty update. Really disappointed.
Sry xD I forgot to tell that you have to go down and talk to her again!
Ill edit my own comment so that that is clear to!

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hi you mentioned this event "Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times."
After that it is mentioned that next day midday go to spa and get your reward, but following your advice on baking first of all there are three options of chocolate vanilla and strawberry options so before adding milk I have to add any 1 of these otherwise it wont let me proceed and then in the end she is saying it is not so good and not calling to spa for massage. Also I am not getting the scene of checking her in the bathroom in the afternoon. The bathroom is empty in the afternoon. I am doing this after checking message from Jackie. I am also attaching the print screen of the options I am getting and due to this I have to add one thing or the other before 1 milk otherwise these 3 options dont go away.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Looks like I was totally right lol
Not everyone has a big team and revenue like ICSTOR that they could develop their projects full time, can afford top machinery to pump out lots of content and fast. Some devs do have full time jobs to attend to, families and so on.
It wouldn't hurt you to appreciate that.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Looks like I was totally right lol
Not everyone has a big team and revenue like ICSTOR that they could develop their projects full time, can afford top machinery to pump out lots of content and fast. Some devs do have a full time jobs to attend to, families and so on.
Just to let you know that this is @Eerie Entity's nice side. I'd say more but I wouldn't be adding anything that @Eerie Entity hasn't said.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Have "lost" Melissa, not at home except at night in her room and can't access that. Lost her after baking cake. Any suggestions ?
I think after baking cake, the next day the next scene is in the bathroom, she's taking a bath. Then living room, then a scene with MC's high school friend in the night club (you need to do that to get the special wine for Melissa), then living room again.

I think that's how it went.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Not everyone has a big team and revenue like ICSTOR that they could develop their projects full time, can afford top machinery to pump out lots of content and fast. Some devs do have full time jobs to attend to, families and so on.
Very informative and good to know

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ha you've been more strict with replies like that in the past :cool::p
Yeah that's fair to say, but that kind of approach doesn't really accomplish anything, at least nothing productive, if anything, it could start an argument that nobody wants and really has no place in game threads :)

Nah, I prefer to be reasonable and/or diplomatic and of course respectful if at all possible :)
Admittedly there has been a few occasions where I have failed to do that, but that was quite a while ago :p

Reactions: Walg
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes