unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
This is actually a bug that reset Candi's V0.8_beta variable back to the beginning. It was fixed in game, but people who are using those saves that were affected by it had it carry over.

So your options are are as follows...
1 - Start a new game
2 - Download a save that people have provided. I'll even link my own save with V0.8 content finished.
3 - If you completed her old content , use a Ren'py dev tool where you can change the variable yourself.
The variable would be named 'WAIT_FOR_CANDI_GREATER_BUZZ_TEXT'
thanks man. I appreaciate devs replying to problems here. It's a big YES to gather more supporters.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It was a pretty good update with a lot of content with the Mom. I was also glad for the small bit with Jackie, I really like her and she's developed further since she's the main option outside of his family.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It was a pretty good update with a lot of content with the Mom. I was also glad for the small bit with Jackie, I really like her and she's developed further since she's the main option outside of his family.
Personally I'd really like some more content with Naomi, when talking about females outside MC's family, she's kind of the one who has been helping MC in his quest to conquer Melissa, and I think she was the first piece of ass he also got after coming back home. She's also really hot, so I definitely would like another one-up with her, uninterrupted this time too :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is actually a bug that reset Candi's V0.8_beta variable back to the beginning. It was fixed in game, but people who are using those saves that were affected by it had it carry over.

So your options are are as follows...
1 - Start a new game
2 - Download a save that people have provided. I'll even link my own save with V0.8 content finished.
3 - If you completed her old content , use a Ren'py dev tool where you can change the variable yourself.
The variable would be named 'WAIT_FOR_CANDI_GREATER_BUZZ_TEXT'
tnx, used this save and managed to get the new content to completion. BUT I managed to brick it twice by trigger old content as well.

If you talk with the other woman in the spa, it will trigger the scene there again, leading to the garage scene again. It will brick new content.

Also, if you talk to sister in the night in the living room and repeat the scene there, that too did brick new content.

Just focused on get the new scenes and ignored anything else, and it worked :p

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi @ICCreations, what's with that visual bug where progress numbers disappear? . If you need I can share save file for analysis.
I have the same problem after complete 0.9 , my end save of 0.8 is perfect.
This what I see with 0.8 save from author , Cherry bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hi @ICCreations, what's with that visual bug where progress numbers disappear? . If you need I can share save file for analysis.
That is due to a bug in previous versions where it rewards one point more in progress than it should. How it's set up in the code, if it goes over the maximum, it will bug out and disappear. Some character's have optional progress point values, such as Sam and her 2 night scene options, but others are more straight-forward.
What I should do is have it AUTO set to 19/19 when finishing the current end scene with Melissa instead of simply adding +1 as it is guaranteed to be 19/19 at that point no matter what. That would fix any progress display bugs instantly for Melissa

May 8, 2018
I have the same problem after complete 0.9 , my end save of 0.8 is perfect.
This what I see with the save from author , Cherry bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About Your problem, well it is possible that your save is from v0.8a. If I remember well, you needed to replay all content when new v0.8b version was released to be able to finish everything and that stay compatible with new version (v0.9).

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
About Your problem, well it is possible that your save is from v0.8a. If I remember well, you needed to replay all content when new v0.8b version was released to be able to finish everything and that stay compatible with new version (v0.9).
My .8 save has not that problem (you are right about 0.8b).
That picture is taken using save from author :)

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
tnx, used this save and managed to get the new content to completion. BUT I managed to brick it twice by trigger old content as well.

If you talk with the other woman in the spa, it will trigger the scene there again, leading to the garage scene again. It will brick new content.

Also, if you talk to sister in the night in the living room and repeat the scene there, that too did brick new content.

Just focused on get the new scenes and ignored anything else, and it worked :p
You are right about that. The save has a tiny bug that can push the quest variable back a little bit. Fixed in game, but not within the save. Nothing game breaking, just a small inconvenience that just bugs out the progress point numbers a bit.

Reactions: ju1zzed

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Hey, just found that you can purchase videos from Harpy's app on notebook. Three new animations. Dunno, maybe everyone already new, but there is no info in walkthrough, so it might be usefull to someone.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
How to have sex with Candi? I buy her drinks to 73% But I can only dance.
75% is what you need. Also, you made a statement with a question mark at the end. Instead of saying things like "How to have?"...say "How do you have?". Just trying to be helpful

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hi guys, i have this error many times and i canìt play very good this game, someone knows how can i fix it?

thanks

View attachment 227108
That's not the proper way to report, because in this case nobody can see the whole erroe message, just click copy, and paste it.
Hey, just found that you can purchase videos from Harpy's app on notebook. Three new animations. Dunno, maybe everyone already new, but there is no info in walkthrough, so it might be usefull to someone.
Yeah I thought it should be quite obvious to find those. Sorry :(
I'll put them into the guide.

Reactions: WINTEX

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
when i did that, she go to the toilet and puke. I can't do anything.
If the sign in the alcohol meter is at 50%, and you give her more, then she will be wasted. You have to wait until the the meter will show 75% (she will send you a message).
Then you can give her more, and she will be able to handle it. 2 Fiery Kiss, 3 Smooth Move and 2 Cool Breeze is exactly the stuff you need.

Reactions: Sugarfreee
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes