jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
How can i get bloody rose? jackie is unclickable
The same thing happened to me, I had to start another game haha
I can't click on her, pal. I was totally aware of what I should have done (the game is so easy...) : the point is that I should replay the game from scratch, I guess, because the problem is that the old 0.8 saves don't 100% work. MY GUESS.
I can't click Candi after talking to her about the Bloody Rose. need help!!
This is a bug for many people. In version 9b, the problem will certainly be fixed.
I think i got the bug too.
I saw candi buying the wine, talked to her.
then i go downstairs, i can see her, but i cannot click on her.

i did
Shift-O (enter console)
candi_questline = "GIVE_CANDI_GREATER_BUZZ"

and this fix allow me to talk to candi and choose "ask about wine", then i get to play the game and win, and got the wine.
i have not continue playing, so dont know if theres any side effect.

good luck!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I think i got the bug too.
I saw candi buying the wine, talked to her.
then i go downstairs, i can see her, but i cannot click on her.

i did
Shift-O (enter console)
candi_questline = "GIVE_CANDI_GREATER_BUZZ"

and this fix allow me to talk to candi and choose "ask about wine", then i get to play the game and win, and got the wine.
i have not continue playing, so dont know if theres any side effect.

good luck!
Yeah - got to that point to - still have to win the game but looks like it works...or you could use the save the dev posted here:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I tried swiping left&right but the menu won't open, is there any way to open the menu? I can't save
finger on the screen, swipe left, swipe right, take the finger away and you have your game menu. but you can also always longpress the back button on your phone to open the menu.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
hahaha nothing particular bro,i use a download manager to download.....mega uses its own download manager. nopy and nofile allow me to download using my own download manager,so no limits. thats all
Ah makes sense now. Nopy all the way man!

I can't beat the drinking game with Jackie at the nightclub, any help please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hi, I found a very big problem with the game that I can't believe nobody mentioned before. When the protagonists talks to his mother for the first time, she says he is wearing a button-down shirt, when he is CLEARLY actually wearing a button-up shirt, as evidenced by the fact that the shirt does not have collar buttons. I really hope someone got fired for this blunder...
Oh. My. Frikkin. God. >.< :D
what are Sally Mae's last two events? i can't seem to trigger them. i got scene 3, where you can get a bj, give one or fuck her in the VIP room. beyond that i can't figure it out.
Ummm, not really. The five events for her:
There are problems with old saves?
If it worked fine for you then something is wrong on my end I guess. It's fine, I'll just play from the start. Thanks for checking it out!
Yeah it can be problems with it. @Roido Sorry, I just checked what the dev wrote, and it could be the save problem. Just try with the one he posted in this topic.
Try to aim at the beginning of the green area of the bar, so it this case even is you are a little bit slow, you can get it right. Other than that, there is not much to do, it upon your skill. :)
But there is a mod for the game, you can ask it's dev to put a "skip this shit" button there. :p
I guess he mentioned the drinking game where you drink with her some shots and you have to hit the green area in the bar. But that's just my guess, maybe i'm wrong.
BTW, the 1-2-3 is 50 which is the old stuff, for the new one you have to buy 2-3-2. :)

Reactions: Laziness and Walg

dan360

Mar 13, 2018
Can anyone please help? Just had sex with Candy but stuck on how to progress the Melissa storyline (currently 17/19). According to the walkthrough I have to meet her in the living room at night but I've tried every day without any luck.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Can anyone please help? Just had sex with Candy but stuck on how to progress the Melissa storyline (currently 17/19). According to the walkthrough I have to meet her in the living room at night but I've tried every day without any luck.
Nope, not night, afternoon should be the correct time.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
It's pretty easy, just save after each successful shot. and do it when you are sober :)
if not, before clicking on any of the shot glass,

Shift O (enter console)
jump candi_drinking_contest_success

that would bypass the game. some glitch with the shot cups, but just ignore it, it will go away/dissolve when you move screen.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I guess he mentioned the drinking game where you drink with her some shots and you have to hit the green area in the bar. But that's just my guess, maybe i'm wrong.
BTW, the 1-2-3 is 50 which is the old stuff, for the new one you have to buy 2-3-2. :)
I couldn't remember the exact combo myself. It's been a while since I'd played that but thanks for correcting me and the WT where I took it from :)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes