Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I also can't get the drinking game to trigger. I am up to that point and she is not selectable.

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
A lot of people seem to not understand how much time it takes for a dev to produce content for these kind of games.
This update has about 210 new/unique images, 17 new animations in just over 2 months time. Many of these scenes are triggered by a simple click and without much prerequisite. I don't want to force players to go on a long task if the scene doesn't really call for it.

With my support, I'm able to pay someone to do the majority of my coding. I do everything else. The writing, the images, the animations, imagebuttons, setting, etc. It's a lot and I am only a single person.

Some people try to compare my content to other devs and belittle the amount produced when they don't realize I probably pull in a 10th of the income they do. I would absolutely LOVE to pull in other professionals and take all the non-render work from me, but that just isn't possible.

Am I complaining about how much people support me? Absolutely not! I am very fortunate that I can do what I do and appreciate every single one of my supporters. I just try not to sound like a broken record thanking them every single time I can. But when other popular devs pull in 2-10x more than I do, you can't expect me to produce the amount as they do.

tl:dr - I am only one person, there isn't enough hours in a day ;)
thanks man,i appreciate your solo effort....let it take time but make it the best game which i know it can be.

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
A lot of people seem to not understand how much time it takes for a dev to produce content for these kind of games.
This update has about 210 new/unique images, 17 new animations in just over 2 months time. Many of these scenes are triggered by a simple click and without much prerequisite. I don't want to force players to go on a long task if the scene doesn't really call for it.

With my support, I'm able to pay someone to do the majority of my coding. I do everything else. The writing, the images, the animations, imagebuttons, setting, etc. It's a lot and I am only a single person.

Some people try to compare my content to other devs and belittle the amount produced when they don't realize I probably pull in a 10th of the income they do. I would absolutely LOVE to pull in other professionals and take all the non-render work from me, but that just isn't possible.

Am I complaining about how much people support me? Absolutely not! I am very fortunate that I can do what I do and appreciate every single one of my supporters. I just try not to sound like a broken record thanking them every single time I can. But when other popular devs pull in 2-10x more than I do, you can't expect me to produce the amount as they do.

The style you have with the latest game, take your time. This is not easy at all.. I've done video graphics for older games and those were not easy. You deserve a lot of credit. Please keep making games with this [Ren'Py]. This is a pretty good update for 3 months due to all the animation and style of story line..

Thank you
@ICCreations

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018

No complaints here.. Some of the best models and renders going, imo.. You keep doing what your doing..

IceMochi298

Aug 7, 2018
I don't gey why people are complaining about a BETA update. It does say BETA so obviously it's not going to be a huge update, these small updates make the game more stable in the long run. All the coding and fixes/rendering of scenes takes a lot of time (even if you have a high-end computer)

If you think that @ICCreations aren't doing a good enough job then I'd like to see u create a game that would have updates regularly and NO bugs at all.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Can anyone help me out here...i cant seem to trigger those steps.

At the afternoon check the
bathroom to see Melissa.

Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate
then stir 4 times.

Im using the walktrough, but i just seem stuck.

Edit: nvm guys/gals i got it, i forgot to go to Melissa at night and sleep with her....fml

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
The style you have with the latest game, take your time. This is not easy at all.. I've done video graphics for older games and those were not easy. You deserve a lot of credit. Please keep making games with this [Ren'Py]. This is a pretty good update for 3 months due to all the animation and style of story line..

Thank you
@ICCreations
I have Add-ON to my statement. I really had idea that this was 1st update to .9 as said .9a beta... I now says you are working on .10 so if this is it for .9 then yeah not a good update for taking 3 months to do!!!!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just to add - I love this game. Love the renders and where the whole family stuff is going. However, stuck as a few are at the "Bloody Rose" wine section. See Jackie at the bar upstairs, but cannot continue after that. She is unclickable. Oh well - playing mac compressed version...

Ramuprabha

Nov 3, 2018
Why i am getting stucked in animations in Android i have allowed all permissions then also it gets stuck in animations plzzz help me

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It's been so long since I played this game I can't remember...what was Samantha's camsite name? I think it had something to do with butterfly but can't remember and can't find it here.

Edit: Nevermind, found it again, Buttercup69

ifum

Dec 22, 2018
It's been so long since I played this game I can't remember...what was Samantha's camsite name? I think it had something to do with butterfly but can't remember and can't find it here.

Edit: Nevermind, found it again, Buttercup69
at nigt go to her room and chech on her phone because i dont remember as wll her name

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
the incest patch keeps referring to the Mom as Melissa is this normal? it's been a while I thought it would be referring to her as Mom? i am referring to the newest 0.9 beta release.

Reactions: Xpado Justice
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes