SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Well, finished the new update in 10 minutes. Too little content for two months tbh.

Reactions: Cryptor

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Getting errors left and right with my previous saves. Anybody else getting the same thing?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Had a bug with the mothers event. After the thing in the garage. The progress reverted back to 13/19

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I also can't trigger the drinking game to get the bloody rose drink.

I go downstairs in the club and she's just sat there with the bottle. Can't click on her.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Candi is unclickable...I talked to her while she was at the bar buying melissa's wine, I bought all the drinks, just like the guide says, but still...she remains unclickable.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
I also can't trigger the drinking game to get the bloody rose drink.

I go downstairs in the club and she's just sat there with the bottle. Can't click on her.
If you have completed the previous version, if you collect your mom 's scene, you will see a TV drinking in the living room and you will find out about new wine there, and when you go to the club in the evening and have a jackie and something like that, I make a bet with Jackie and go to a mini game. Save each time you win. If you win five times, Jackie hand over the drink, and the next day, the mom returns to the TV show, and if you give it a drink, you get the last shot.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
If you have completed the previous version, if you collect your mom 's scene, you will see a TV drinking in the living room and you will find out about new wine there, and when you go to the club in the evening and have a jackie and something like that, I make a bet with Jackie and go to a mini game. Save each time you win. If you win five times, Jackie hand over the drink, and the next day, the mom returns to the TV show, and if you give it a drink, you get the last shot.
I did all this but it's been several days and I've done all the scenes of the other girls, but this last one does not happen, only during the night she goes to MC's room and talks to him and repeats the garage scene, maybe that's it a bug

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I did all this but it's been several days and I've done all the scenes of the other girls, but this last one does not happen, only during the night she goes to MC's room and talks to him and repeats the garage scene, maybe that's it a bug
Yeah, as soon as I get back with the wine and go to sleep, the mom come in and then the garage scene. and progress get set back 13/19 or something.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm ready for the MC to catch his aunt banging the mayor, so he can blackmail that bitch into smokin his pole!:LOL:

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes