the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.9a_BETA.

Reactions: Outrider

kilai

Aug 9, 2017
After I find that Candi has the bloody rose wine. I cannot click on Candi in the nightclub. What am i doing wrong?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I think there's a bug with Candi and getting the bloody rose. Probably anyone that completed Candi's quests before this update can no longer get Candi to do anything. That seems to be where I'm at; she's sitting there, with the stupid wine RIGHT THERE, but nothing happens when I click. Very frustrating... all my saves with Candi are from the very beginning, so I may as well start over if I'm going to try going back to them. Probably have game breaking bugs like this anyway. Sigh..

Edit: According to the walkthrough, we're supposed to go straight down and talk with Jackie/Candi. No option to talk with her.

Oct 31, 2017
There does appear to be a bug in getting the Bloody Rose, based on my roadblock and feedback on this forum. For many, Candi is not clickable in the club after (and I think before) she has the Bloody Rose bottle, so you can't do the shots mini game. If I'm wrong, I'm missing something in the game that unlocks Candie, but nothing I can tell from the tips posted. My game was bugged in the standard game, used a save posted earlier that worked but it had the incest patch, don't know if that has anything to do with it. Also, I didn't start the game from scratch.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I think there's a bug with Candi and getting the bloody rose. Probably anyone that completed Candi's quests before this update can no longer get Candi to do anything. That seems to be where I'm at; she's sitting there, with the stupid wine RIGHT THERE, but nothing happens when I click. Very frustrating... all my saves with Candi are from the very beginning, so I may as well start over if I'm going to try going back to them. Probably have game breaking bugs like this anyway. Sigh..

Edit: According to the walkthrough, we're supposed to go straight down and talk with Jackie/Candi. No option to talk with her.
Weird this much problem with Jackie for some ppl, I had no issue, and I used my saves from 0.8, so I didn't start from the beginning either.
Please give me a save file, where you have issues to talk with her.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't get what you're supposed to do with Candy's second new event.

The hint ingame says give here 50%, which is possible, but then nothing at all happens.
Here in the thread it says 75% but that isn't even possible with the alcohol you can buy, at least not exactly 75%,

Could anyone who managed to get the event post how much alcohol and which way you used AND what should happen then or what we should do next to trigger the event.

Also in regards to the walkthrough, sorry but if you need a very specific amount to give Candy, "drink some more with Candy" isn't really helpful at all.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I don't get what you're supposed to do with Candy's second new event.

The hint ingame says give here 50%, which is possible, but then nothing at all happens.
Here in the thread it says 75% but that isn't even possible with the alcohol you can buy, at least not exactly 75%,

Could anyone who managed to get the event post how much alcohol and which way you used AND what should happen then or what we should do next to trigger the event.

Also in regards to the walkthrough, sorry but if you need a very specific amount to give Candy, "drink some more with Candy" isn't really helpful at all.
Firstly you have to wait until Jackie send you a message. Then you can give her more... drink.
Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Donaldino200

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Firstly you have to wait until Jackie send you a message. Then you can give her more... drink.
Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oops, sorry about the math. Seems I downloaded the wrong walkthrough.
Sorries all around, keep up the good fight.

And thanks, Manfegor!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To trigger thise events, you gotta max the mothers/Housekeepers/Whatever you think she is(Cant remember her name rn ^_^'') untill you have her on the sofa with a bottle of wine in the afternoon watching tv.
DONE

Then you gotta go to the nightclub and talk to Candy, she is in the bar on the first floor.
DONE

It will trigger a mini drinking game, where you gotta click at right timings. After that you go finish the mothers last event.
The mini-game game does not trigger.

Waiting for 0.9b

BTW, such a shitty update. Really disappointed.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes