• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 8, 2018
You were totally right. First time she gets sick, at day you got a text message from here and next night repeat the mix and gets the scene. Thanks a lot.
Still no idea about where photo #9 could be. Maybe in the club bathroom before escene.

Edit: Yep, right there, in the first stall, under toilet cover.
Can you please share screenshot, because, I can't see that picture anywhere. Tried clicking on almost every pixel there and still didn't got her.

May 8, 2018
After last sex scene with Candy, let pass one or two nights, go back to the bathroom and you will find it. It's easy to find, almost all toilet get iluminated.
Thanks. Didn't knew that you need to wait. About your question on Sally Mae. Check spoiler and see which scene you are missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i forgot you had to meet her several times i guess thats the same when we had to do the massage thing at spa alot before we could continue the moms content in this update
@i'm Batman
visit gym and the strip club alot when shes at those locations

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Cant wait for an updated walkthrough to tackle this new update. Its only been 2 months but it seems like forever since I played this gane.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I don't remembered about those achievements, but as I still keep 0.8 version, checked last save in there, and the two of them are unlocked. When launch 0.9 again and use same save, they are locked.
Option A, to use a lot of time an patience from the good people in this forum trying to solve the mistery.
Option B, to say "Oh, well", use the full save from , change MC name to the one of my choice and wait for next update.
I choose B, oh yes.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes