BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
@ICCreations: I found a bug, script.rpy:861: currently it looks like this:
Python:
elif mom_normal_questline == 'DAY_AFTER_MEETING_MEL_IN_GARAGE':
but since the content of the scene it jumps to is played out in the morning I would suggest you do somthing like this:
Python:
elif mom_normal_questline == 'DAY_AFTER_MEETING_MEL_IN_GARAGE' and time_of_day == 'MORNING':
Otherwise :p thanks for an awesome game! :)

EDIT:
Yes, I always play Ren'Py games with the code up on my second screen just to make sure I don't miss anything :p

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where I have to get the wine bottle for the mother.
Candy got the bottle from the night club bar and now she is regularly sitting on the ground floor with the bottle on her table but I can't click on her. I tried everything I could think of but no success.

Anyone knows what to do?

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Who can tell me how to start the Candy Events for this Update?
cause in Club she drinks 50% and dosnt matter which song starts she only rubs and get home..
and have i missed anything with Cherry!? in the VIP Club she fuck the MC, but in PC i miss 2 Events. :(

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
can anyone get me a full .9 save? mine is not working as properly. I have yet to unlock jackie's last 2 scenes plus it seems like i skipped the photograph part with courtney. It is bugged

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
For everyone who is stuck to get to the melissa content you have to do the massage scene 3 times then there should be a new scene at home one in the kitchen and the other ones in the living room.
To get the wine you have to go to the bar at the night club while hackie is also there. To get jackies second scene you have to visit her at the club after you got the wine and then give her 2x 4% - 3x 9% - 2x 20% = 75% to unlock her scene.

Reactions: Gandalf78

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
Who can tell me how to start the Candy Events for this Update?
cause in Club she drinks 50% and dosnt matter which song starts she only rubs and get home..
and have i missed anything with Cherry!? in the VIP Club she fuck the MC, but in PC i miss 2 Events. :(
give her alcohol that adds up to 75% = 2 times 4% - 3 times 9% and 2 times 20 %

Reactions: Gandalf78

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
yeah i liked that videos and mom content so far have you gotten all the mom scenes? im at 16/19 and i havent done the other candy scene yet
yeah got them all, afternoon in her room is one that starts i believe around there or massage at spa.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I think my content for Jackie is bugged, I can't select her in the club and in the strip club she's gone back to accepting cash for each dance as though we aren't 'close' friends.
I have the same problem then.

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
All I gey is she being sick and vomiting in the bath stall. Not a great event, IMO.
ok? maybe a bug or you first have to make her vomit a few times that what i did accidentally when i tried to find out how much alcohol you need. but i just tested it again and its defenitly 75% with 2 blue 3 green and 2 red.

Reactions: GaboCAP
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes