rb1

Feb 20, 2018
is during a certain day because i have done the massage thing 3 times

do you have a save during that moment?
1. To unlock the candy event, meet her at the clothing store & then choose the option Sweet & sour. She'll then invite her to the club for the sex
2. 1st melisa scene of this update unlocks in the morning by visiting the living room, followed by special massage, breakfast scene & then visiting her in the bathroom i guess in the morning & then one scene at the night time where she offers the wine. And regarding the final scene, i haven't played it yet :)

Hope this helped to everyone! :) Also has anyone figured out how to unlock the Courtney scene ?

umade

Feb 12, 2018
She is not clickable. 17/19 for Melissa. I went to the night club and spoke to Jackie, and she told me she got the last bottle. So how do I get it from her?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
1. To unlock the candy event, meet her at the clothing store & then choose the option Sweet & sour. She'll then invite her to the club for the sex
2. 1st melisa scene of this update unlocks in the morning by visiting the living room, followed by special massage, breakfast scene & then visiting her in the bathroom i guess in the morning & then one scene at the night time where she offers the wine. And regarding the final scene, i haven't played it yet :)

Hope this helped to everyone! :) Also has anyone figured out how to unlock the Courtney scene ?
yeah i just found out i had to do the cake scene before the bathroom scene thanks :D

Reactions: rb1

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
She is not clickable. 17/19 for Melissa. I went to the night club and spoke to Jackie, and she told me she got the last bottle. So how do I get it from her?
speak to her at the table at the club. you have to win the drinking game.

umade

Feb 12, 2018
speak to her at the table at the club. you have to win the drinking game.
I have done that. I got 2/4 on her. She grinded on me. All this is old stuff. Now she's sitting with the Bloody wine bottle at the table and she is NOT clickable.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I enjoyed this update, prgress with the mother is always welcome. As far as the amount of content goes, it's about average these days, but I do feel they should be closer together, monthly rather than 2 and half months so to speak.

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
I have done that. I got 2/4 on her. She grinded on me. All this is old stuff. Now she's sitting with the Bloody wine bottle at the table and she is NOT clickable.
That seems like a bug or you try to speak with melissa in the evening in the living room maybe you have the wine but it just isnt shown.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
ok? maybe a bug or you first have to make her vomit a few times that what i did accidentally when i tried to find out how much alcohol you need. but i just tested it again and its defenitly 75% with 2 blue 3 green and 2 red.
You were totally right. First time she gets sick, at day you got a text message from here and next night repeat the mix and gets the scene. Thanks a lot.
Still no idea about where photo #9 could be. Maybe in the club bathroom before escene.

Edit: Yep, right there, in the first stall, under toilet cover.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
This is like a broke mans milfy city and a lil of freeloading family in the mix but fck I cant stop playing every update judging by the comments seems like it is the mother’s turn this update if so I’m so dammed excited for it :devilish:

xxx12

Nov 20, 2017
can someone share a save file, please? i delete the game after i play mostly and i have not a save file now.

May 8, 2018
You were totally right. First time she gets sick, at day you got a text message from here and next night repeat the mix and gets the scene. Thanks a lot.
Still no idea about where photo #9 could be. Maybe in the club bathroom before escene.

Edit: Yep, right there, in the first stall, under toilet cover.
Can you please share screenshot, because, I can't see that picture anywhere. Tried clicking on almost every pixel there and still didn't got her.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes