CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
@ICCreations You have no idea how mad I am at you right now! I almost threw my laptop trying to play this stupid drinking mini game just to get some wine! You gotta put a “skip mini-game” option in for those of us who are just interested in the story.. spending an hour or two cussing at a computer screen kinda ruins the mood if you know what I mean.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
@ICCreations You have no idea how mad I am at you right now! I almost threw my laptop trying to play this stupid drinking mini game just to get some wine! You gotta put a “skip mini-game” option in for those of us who are just interested in the story.. spending an hour or two cussing at a computer screen kinda ruins the mood if you know what I mean.
I get what you are saying, but it wasn't a hard minigame...only took me two tries.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
When the hell is the MC going to get a sex scene with Melissa? These games have 99% foreplay scenes and if you're lucky the MC gets to have sex with side characters only 8(

Reactions: d1gimon

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
Let's be honest here. The update was disappointing. It certainly wasn't worth waiting nearly 3 months for this. The update is lacking, feels more like a very good update that could have been done in a month or so.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Got stuck at 2/4 with Jackie. Searched for awhile then i realized it was that way due to an old save ? I'm sorry but i'm not gonna restart from the begining lol... gameplay is tedious enough as it is.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes