Jyc_Diver

Jan 23, 2019
Hello. where can I find photo 6 and 8 please?
and is it possible to visit mayor's house when she's here or not?
thks in advance

D

Deleted member 750663

Please, i don't know how to save the game progress on android. Any tips ? Thank you
From spoiler in the Android post, just found it myself.

swipe down to hide the ui
swipe right to start skipping of text
swipe left&right to open the game menu

Reactions: lucasarty

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to ask, but Moms and Naomis stats not showing ??? Any fix (can`t find by search) ????

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks Bro!! Solved the console issue, but not the images... :(
Why? In this way I've managed to open all Sally Mae scenes even in a new game, right after her performance in the strip club. Make sure that you type commands in the correct cases: "review_sm_4", not "Review_sm_4" or "REVIEW_SM_4",
and "True", but not "true" or "TRUE".

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
Why? In this way I've managed to open all Sally Mae scenes even in a new game, right after her performance in the strip club. Make shure that you type commands in the correct cases: "review_sm_4", not "Review_sm_4" or "REVIEW_SM_4",
and "True", but not "true" or "TRUE".
This was what i wrote.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
for those who are still wondering, the i want candy song is here

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What is the trick to winning the drinking game? I've tried like 10 times. It seems easy enough bought I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
How do i get the last progress point for Jackie? The walkthrough says "drink with her" but i either get no results or she goes into the bathroom stall from which there's no more content.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png

Hey everyone,

The voting for the next Harpy Scene concluded a few days ago. Choice #1 had an overwhelming 50%+ in each voting tier! So, with that... I'm now working on it!

More polls will be posted as I work on the v0.10 update. Some of big content, while others are more of accessory polls.

Also, if you haven't yet, join the discord and link your patron account! That is where I am the most active and post overall more information on upcoming content. Thanks!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do i get the last progress point for Jackie? The walkthrough says "drink with her" but i either get no results or she goes into the bathroom stall from which there's no more content.
When you beat her at the drinking game, wait to the next day (as I remember), and then drink with her some more (75%, NOT 50%) !!!!! (y)

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes