Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
DO we have idea what will be in next 3 updates?
Not POSITIVE, but I THINK there will be story progression and SEXY stuff with SEVERAL Ladies (to include the sister/roommate). Of course I COULD be wrong and we will get a major TWIST in the game. Possibly our Sweet Neighbors will be involves or there will be Time Travel. Another option for the MC, since He's the Man of the House, would be for the Big Brother MC to get involved with College Life, or maybe there will be a Depraved Awakening. :)

Honestly I'm HOPING for some new stuff with Sis and Aunt, with extra Mom progress (maybe a small scene in each update with large focus on Sis and Aunt). Cousin, and Sis + Cousin content would be a NICE addition as well (more stuff at Gym and elsewhere). :)

Just a thought

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I got the new update and put in the patch but i'm having a bit of problem since the MC and Samantha only call mom by her full name in dialogs is this normal?

It only does that in the new content too. She says son or MC's name and w/e but they both only call her Melissa all the time

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Off-Topic Poll: Potential Future Game Character

I'm currently working on F.I.L.F. V0.10, but from time to time I like to get a jump start on what's to come after it's completed. Here is a potential main cast character, but I'm curious of your opinion of her. I would very much like to hear your feedback. Thanks!

You can also find more information about what's to come after F.I.L.F. at this page here. I update it from time to time.

***Poll Results Below***
Yay = 83%

Nay = 17%

30 votes total

May 8, 2018

Off-Topic Poll: Potential Future Game Character

I'm currently working on F.I.L.F. V0.10, but from time to time I like to get a jump start on what's to come after it's completed. Here is a potential main cast character, but I'm curious of your opinion of her. I would very much like to hear your feedback. Thanks!

You can also find more information about what's to come after F.I.L.F. at this page here. I update it from time to time.

***Poll Results Below***
Yay = 83%

Nay = 17%

30 votes total
Well, if I would be honest, I don't like her model, its its somewhat ugly, mediocre in best (referring on face), but that's just my opinion. Sure there are others which finds her maybe beautiful, but not me. Sorry @ICCreations.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
i must say V0.09 update with mom was hot as hell espacially the bath scene congrats ICCREATIONS good story of game defintly a game that worth to be supported.

Reactions: Nerttu

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The trick I found when climbing up the wall to get to the window was to SAVE after each successful step. Fail on the next step? Go back to the SAVE and start from that point. Saves a bunch from having to start all over again from the bottom.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes