markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
waiting for the update Sam she is hot
I can't wait for the continuation of possible shower fun with sam/cous and mc...whenever that maybe, probably a long way off since you haven't had anything too intimate with sam yet.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just finished the newest update and i went through all the events and saw i was missing the last 2 scenes with cherry but my progress says 7/7 for her

Szabbyka

Dec 11, 2017
i just finished the newest update and i went through all the events and saw i was missing the last 2 scenes with cherry but my progress says 7/7 for her
meet with Cherry when she is not in the strip club, and talk with her. you will need to complete 2 more quiz to get that 2 scene. repeat the meetings until it says that you unlocked a new scene.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
meet with Cherry when she is not in the strip club, and talk with her. you will need to complete 2 more quiz to get that 2 scene. repeat the meetings until it says that you unlocked a new scene.
but if i got to the 3rd scene for cherry i have the choices to eat her or fuck her and aren't the 2 scenes i am missing, are those too

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
but if i got to the 3rd scene for cherry i have the choices to eat her or fuck her and aren't the 2 scenes i am missing, are those too
That is actually a bug that was in V0.8 testing. It basically carried over to your current save in V0.9. Easiest thing to do is enable dev tools and within the console and chance "review_sm_3" and "review_sm_4" to True.
Basically the review variables for those scenes weren't activated when you watched them.

Reactions: RockN'Stomper

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
That is actually a bug that was in V0.8 testing. It basically carried over to your current save in V0.9. Easiest thing to do is enable dev tools and within the console and chance "review_sm_3" and "review_sm_4" to True.
Basically the review variables for those scenes weren't activated when you watched them.
what folder do i find the console in and where is the dev tool and the review_sm_3 and review_sm_4 where are they

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what folder do i find the console in and where is the dev tool and the review_sm_3 and review_sm_4 where are they
If you mean the path to the file for enabling the console in the game it's in
*\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Editing the file in Line 108 to
config.console = True (case sensitive)
afterwards it's "shift+O" in game
same for all RenPy games

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.90 star(s) 104 Votes