MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone else having trouble getting through the Blood Rose minigame? I click in the green (seems the logical choice), and at the next to last shot, MC has to puke.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys, just started the game using a walkthrough (v0.9b), but there seems to be some differences. Follow below:
On Friday you wake up and check the message mom's send you (lingerie pic), then it says Foward time, go to aunt's house and get the VIP card, forward time, go home and knock on mom's door, go to the Spa and work, forward time, go to the clothing boutique and buy de disguise, foward time, go to the Strip Club, then VIP room, use the disguise, go home and sleep.
Next day you wake up with the call from your cousin (this part is ok).
What I'd like to now is how to get through Fiday nicely ;)

Any help is appreciated. TKS

petevid

Jun 17, 2018
What spoils FILF game is the constant errors. Am sick of having to Rollback or Ignore just to proceed. This is what spoils the quality of the game play. Am giving it a miss as the error issues have not been sorted since day the first version release.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I can't make a deal with jacky after talking to her (upstairs nightclub) and found she has the 'bloody rose'
I go downstairs but can't talk to her (not possible to click). Don't know what to do then.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What spoils FILF game is the constant errors. Am sick of having to Rollback or Ignore just to proceed. This is what spoils the quality of the game play. Am giving it a miss as the error issues have not been sorted since day the first version release.
I don't get constant errors. What errors do you see?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
When playing you get errors or weird crashes try to close of any other games that use the same engine as this one for the issue might be that the main program can not run multiple scripts from diffrent games at the same time. :unsure: Also try to vait for like a version that is an update to the last version becouse this are usualy the error corrected ones.:)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Guys i have a problem.i don't get help from jaick for sam and her boyfriend plz help.tell me what i do.
Did you read the walkthrough?
Did you did all this?

Go to the Night club, go to the first floor, and use the shop.
➢ Buy 1 Fiery Kiss, 2 Smooth Move and 3 Cool Breeze.
➢ Go back to the ground floor and talk with Jackie.
➢ Offer a drink, and give everything you bought.
➢ Back and go to the DJ.
➢ Request a song, and request "I Want Candy".
➢ Go back to Jackie and request a dance. [Unlock Jackie event #2 & Jackie progress #2]

Archmage

May 3, 2017
Errors occur when you use older saves, start a new game and search around a bit since a few things are now unlocked differently but in less than an hour you should be able to unlock everything with the exception of maybe jackie's last scene since there is no way for yo uto know it is supposed to be a goal of 75% (that being the reason I am in the comments atm)

Reactions: Trapezio

petevid

Jun 17, 2018
When playing you get errors or weird crashes try to close of any other games that use the same engine as this one for the issue might be that the main program can not run multiple scripts from diffrent games at the same time. :unsure: Also try to vait for like a version that is an update to the last version becouse this are usualy the error corrected ones.:)
Thanks for the reply mate. I don't run any other games at the same time. The error I get is the full page screen with Rollback, Ignore Quit etc.

petevid

Jun 17, 2018
I don't get constant errors. What errors do you see?
The error I get is the full page screen with Rollback, Ignore Quit etc. Happens more often than not. Especially when picking up items from the spa to cash them back in. Every item comes up with that screen. picking up and putting back on the shelf. Bluddy frustrating.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The error I get is the full page screen with Rollback, Ignore Quit etc. Happens more often than not. Especially when picking up items from the spa to cash them back in. Every item comes up with that screen. picking up and putting back on the shelf. Bluddy frustrating.
Click "copy" at the bottom of the screen. Then paste that message into a spoiler here. When reporting errors, it's critical to get the details right.

Have you installed any mods, or changed any scripts? Are you using ancient saves?

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes