vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

ICCreations

Cam show is still in progress. Future releases could include previous characters as well. Can't have Sam be the only cam girl on the site. A LOT of animations to go in it. At least a 1000 frames with her cam show. Takes a LONG time to get through that. Luckily, I have a second computer to help render them 24/7
1549882082251.png 1549882151572.png

Jun 28, 2018
have any of the creators of these games every heard of thicc? just curious. tired of staring at the same skinny models with giant boobs.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmmm as a prospective player of this game....can you get any of the girls pregnant?
I don't think Dev is that far yet with the game. :confused: We just have to wait a bit longer, but consider one of the scenes with Mom you can bet she might be the first babymam for MC. :unsure::sneaky:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
ICCreations

Cam show is still in progress. Future releases could include previous characters as well. Can't have Sam be the only cam girl on the site. A LOT of animations to go in it. At least a 1000 frames with her cam show. Takes a LONG time to get through that. Luckily, I have a second computer to help render them 24/7
View attachment 243604 View attachment 243605
I hope that there are also "contact" scenes a little more pushed with her, after a year I think the time has come too

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Cico8

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations в 20:39

@Everyone Hey everyone, I'm mostly finished on the Sam's Camshow Scene. Took a few days longer than expected as it is the largest scene I've done. A total of 42 images and 8 animations totaling over 1000 individual frames that need to be rendered. I just have a few animations to go that are created, but yet to be rendered. The poll is finished and I'll be working on her sun-bathing scene next. Due to the "1 Vote Per Poll" style on patreon, they are tallied by percentage rather than individual number. But with a little bit of math, here are the results. Option #1: 270.47 Option #2: 250.61 Option #3: 176.92 It was close, but option #1 is the clear winner. I'd love to have different options with having all 3, but that takes up a lot of rendering time for such a small detail. Anyways, thanks for your participation and I will be posting more sneak peeks and polls in the future!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys XD
I was really patient with this game! Trust me really! I download every version till now. Because every images i see about this game give huge flame inside me XD
But... know this kind of game, i already know, at last many developer do thing like this, that sex in game like this come really later in game. So till now how many sex scene are in game? Can i finally start to play and see some gorgeous sex scene, or i need to wait more? As i say i download every version, but XD i really do not wanna huge blu ball XD
Also avoidable bad thing? Do i need to fear or not?
Anticipate thankses.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Should I do the drinking game with Jackie or should I get her drunk to get the Bloody Rose, MC got drunk and puked despite hitting the green zone every time.

Reactions: Xpado Justice

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
After you got Bloody Rose, how much do you need Jackie to drink. Is it still 50% for last scene or should she drink more/less?!

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes